WD Blue SN550 M.2 1TB NVMe Solid State Drive
Put NVMe power at the heart of your PC for lightning-fast, ultra-responsive performance. The WD Blue SN550 NVMe SSD can deliver over 4 times the speed of our best SATA SSDs. Whether you’re working, creating, casual gaming or processing large amounts of data, take advantage of this powerful internal drive’s high speeds to do more, faster. Available in capacities up to 1TB in an affordable M.2 2280 form factor, there’s no time like now to make the change to NVMe.
- Components & Accessories: Normally delivered in in 3-5 working days - delivery cost: £4.99
- Prebuilt PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK - normally delivered in 1-2 working days.
- Custom PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK. Please see the 'turnaround' option on each page.
All orders are despatched by DPD on a Next Working Day service, and you will be advised of a one hour delivery window, which you can rearrange if required.
- The Right Storage For Your Next PC- NVMe goes mainstream with a powerful, cost-effective storage solution that adds to the reliability of an SSD.
- Boost Your Performance - Get breakneck sequential read speeds up to 2,600 MB/s to improve your productivity no matter what you’re doing or creating.
- Think Small - Build powerful small-form factor PCs with a slim single-sided M.2 2280 PCIe Gen3 x4 NVMe SSD.
- Do More With Less - Scalable NVMe hardware, accelerated architecture for high performance and low power draw.
- Do More Faster - Western Digital -designed controller and firmware paired with our latest 3D NAND for optimized, consistent performance.
- Continuing The Legacy - Thousands of hours of hardware, firmware and validation testing combine to advance the award-winning WD Blue heritage of quality and reliability.
|Form Factor||M.2 (2280)|
|Interface||PCIe 3.0 x4 NVMe|
|Sequential Read||Up to 2400MB/s|
|Sequential Write||Up to 1950 MB/s|
|Manufacturer Part Number||WDS100T2B0C|
|Interface||PCIe Gen 3, NVMe 1.3|
|Sequential Read||2,400 MB/s|
|Sequential Write||1,950 MB/s|
|Random Read||345,000 IOPS|
|Random Write||385,000 IOPS|