Seagate FireCuda 520 1TB M.2 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe
The Seagate FireCuda 520 1TB M.2 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe solutions are designed and built specifically with the needs of professional-level gamers in mind. Go further with a gaming SSD built for industry-leading speed, sustained abuse, lowest latency and superior gaming.
- Components: Normally delivered in in 3-5 working days - delivery cost: £4.99
- Prebuilt PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK - normally delivered in 1-2 working days.
- Configurable PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK. Please see the 'turnaround' option on each page.
All orders are despatched by DPD on a Next Working Day service, and you will be advised of a one hour delivery window, which you can rearrange if required.
- Faster Gaming With PCIe Gen 4 - Unleash the speed of PCIe 4.0 x4 with FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen4 SSD, our newest M.2 NVMe SSD built for pro-level gaming and nearly 45% faster than previous generations.
- NAND Acceleration - Upgrade to PCIe Gen4 x4 on next-gen 3D TLC NAND in a M.2 2280 NVMe form factor, and sequential read/write up to 5,000/4,400 MB/s.
- Leading Performnce - Dominate with a plug-and-play gaming storage boost that is backwards compatible with PCIe 3.0 platforms and AMD X570 chipset PCIe 4.0 motherboards.
- Enviable Endurance - Take advantage of a 5-year limited warranty, 1.8M hours MTBF, and up to 3,600 TB TBW (Total Bytes Written).
- Benefit From SeaTools - SeaTools SSD is our free software that tests and analyses our drives. It is completely data safe and easily installs on your system.
|Form Factor||M.2 (2280)|
|Interface||PCIe 4.0 x4 NVMe|
|Sequential Read||Up to 5,000MB/s|
|Sequential Write||Up to 4,400 MB/s|
|Manufacturer Part Number||ZP1000GM30002|
|Interface||PCIe Gen 4, NVMe 1.3|
|Sequential Read||5,000 MB/s|
|Sequential Write||4,400 MB/s|
|Random Read||760,000 IOPS|
|Random Write||7000,000 IOPS|