Seagate 2TB FireCuda 530 M.2 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe SSD
- Components: Normally delivered in in 3-5 working days - delivery cost: £4.99
- Prebuilt PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK - normally delivered in 1-2 working days.
- Configurable PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK. Please see the 'turnaround' option on each page.
All orders are despatched by DPD on a Next Working Day service, and you will be advised of a one hour delivery window, which you can rearrange if required.
- Speed Reigns - FireCuda 530 dominates the SSD lineup — delivering pure performance, absolute power, the most advanced components and unrivalled endurance.
- Highest Performance - At up to 7,300 MB/s you can harness the full power of PCIe Gen4 speeds to dominate next-generation games and applications.
- Fastest. FireCuda. Ever. -Built for sustained, pro-level gaming and accelerated content creation with transfer speeds up to 2× faster than PCIe Gen3 NVMe SSDs and up to 12× faster than SATA SSDs.
- Latest Tech - Built with a Seagate-validated E18 controller and the latest 3D TLC NAND, FireCuda 530 provides the most advanced speed and durability so you can push the limits of your machine.
- Endurance Unleashed - Designed to perform under heavy use and tough enough to go the distance — up to 5,100 TB TBW means you can write and delete 70% of the drive capacity, every day, for five years.
- Considerable Capacity - Graphics-intensive games and big files are no problem with up to 4 TB capacities to keep your gaming library at your fingertips and your creative content rendering.
- Game And Create - Graphics-intensive games and big files are no problem with up to 4 TB capacities to keep your gaming library at your fingertips and your creative content rendering.
- Rescue Serivces - Rest easy with three years of Rescue Data Recovery Services, offering an industry-leading 95% success rate against unexpected data loss.
- Storage Expansion For PS5 - The FireCuda 530 with heatsink is compatible with PS5 consoles, and meets PS5 specs on performance and dimensions. FireCuda’s built-in heatsink and SSD combo makes for an easy drop-in expansion solution with no additional parts needed.
|Manufacturer Part Number||ZP2000GM3A013|
|Interface||PCIe Gen 4, NVMe 1.4|
|Sequential Read||7,300 MB/s|
|Sequential Write||6,900 MB/s|
|Random Read||1,000,000 IOPS|
|Random Write||1,000,000 IOPS|