Samsung 870 EVO 500 GB Black
The latest model of the world’s best-selling SSD series has finally arrived. The 870 EVO inherits the legacy of Samsung’s pioneering SSD technology, boasting upgraded performance, reliability and compatibility to suit the needs of anyone from content creators and IT professionals to everyday users.
- Components & Accessories: Normally delivered in in 3-5 working days - delivery cost: £4.99
- Prebuilt PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK - normally delivered in 1-2 working days.
- Custom PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK. Please see the 'turnaround' option on each page.
All orders are despatched by DPD on a Next Working Day service, and you will be advised of a one hour delivery window, which you can rearrange if required.
- Excellence In Performance - The 870 EVO achieves the maximum SATA interface limit of 560/530 MB/s sequential speeds. Everyday users can now enjoy professional-level SSD performance. Intelligent TurboWrite accelerates write speeds and maintains long-term high performance with a larger variable buffer.
- Industry-Defining Reliability - Providing up to 2,400 TBW under a 5-year limited warranty, the 870 EVO meets the industry’s leading standards of reliability.
- More Compatible Than Ever - The 870 EVO passed compatibility tests with major host systems and applications, including chipsets, motherboards, NAS and video recording devices.
- Upgrade With Ease - Enjoying this masterpiece SSD is as convenient as plugging in the 870 EVO into a SATA slot and letting the renewed migration software take care of the rest.
- Samsung Magician Software - The new and improved Samsung Magician 6 software will keep your SSD in check. You can easily manage your drive with a wide range of useful tools to keep up with the latest updates, monitor the drive's health and status, or even enhance its performance.
|Form Factor||2.5 inch|
|Sequential Read||Up to 560 MB/s|
|Sequential Write||Up to 530 MB/s|
|Manufacturer Part Number||MZ-77E500B/EU|
|Sequential Read||560 MB/s|
|Sequential Write||530 MB/s|
|Random Read||98,000 IOPS|
|Random Write||88,000 IOPS|