Samsung 4TB 870 QVO 2.5 inch QLC SSD
Achieving the maximum SATA interface limit of 560/530 MB/s sequential speeds, the 870 QVO features improved random speed and sustained performance compared to the previous 860 QVO.
- Components & Accessories: Normally delivered in in 3-5 working days - delivery cost: £4.99
- Prebuilt PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK - normally delivered in 1-2 working days.
- Custom PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK. Please see the 'turnaround' option on each page.
All orders are despatched by DPD on a Next Working Day service, and you will be advised of a one hour delivery window, which you can rearrange if required.
- Capacity: 4TB
- Interface: SATA 6Gb/s, compatible with SATA 3 Gb/s & SATA 1.5 Gb/s
- Form factor: 2.5"
- Dimensions: 100 X 69.85 X 6.8 (mm)
Go big, do more
The 870 QVO is Samsung’s latest 2nd generation QLC SSD and the largest of its kind that provides up to 8TB of storage. It offers an incredible upgrade for everyday PC users who want to ramp-up their desktop PC or laptop to the largest available storage on the market without compromising on performance.
Enhanced in every way
Achieving the maximum SATA interface limit of 560/530 MB/s sequential speeds, the 870 QVO features improved random speed and sustained performance compared to the previous 860 QVO. Intelligent TurboWrite accelerates write speeds and maintains long-term high performance with a larger variable buffer.
Reliable and sustainable
The groundbreaking capacity of the 870 QVO doubles its reliability up to 2,880 TBW compared to the previous model 860 QVO and is backed by a limited warranty of 3 years. This formidable SSD provides further reliability with a refined ECC algorithm that enables a stable performance.
|Manufacturer Part Number||MZ-77Q4T0BW|