Razer Blackshark V2 X 7.1 Headset Black
Face the competition head-on with a lightweight esports headset that thrives under pressure. Introducing the Razer BlackShark V2 X—a triple threat of amazing audio, superior mic clarity and supreme sound isolation that’s approved by pros.
- Components & Accessories: Normally delivered in in 3-5 working days - delivery cost: £4.99
- Prebuilt PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK - normally delivered in 1-2 working days.
- Custom PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK. Please see the 'turnaround' option on each page.
All orders are despatched by DPD on a Next Working Day service, and you will be advised of a one hour delivery window, which you can rearrange if required.
- Razer Triforce 50mm Drivers - Engineers custom tune each driver as though there are three—allowing for the individual replications of high, mid and low audio frequencies to deliver on richer trebles, brighter sound and powerful bass.
- Razer Hyerclear Cardiod Mic - Offering greater speech pickup and noise cancellation, the bendable mic on this lightweight esports headset has an optimized microphone housing which adopts a more open design for minimal obstruction—resulting in improved clarity for a closer recreation of your voice.
- Advanced Passive Noise Cancellation - From cheering crowds to the hum of your rig, shut noise out and enjoy uninterrupted focus with special closed earcups that fully cover your ears, aided by plush cushions that form a closer seal for greater sound isolation.
- Lightweight Comfort - At just 240g, you’ll barely remember you have it on during gaming marathons. The headset is made even more comfortable thanks to thicker heading padding and improved memory foam ear cushions wrapped in a combination of breathable fabric and plush leatherette.
|Manufacturer Part Number||RZ04-03240100-R3M1|
|Connection Type||Wired 3.5mm|
|Surround Sound||7.1 Surround Sound|
|Headphone Impedance||32 Ohm|
|Headphone Frequency Response||12 Hz – 28 kHz|
|Microphone Frequency Response||100 Hz – 10 kHz|
|Controls||On ear cup: volume adjust, mic toggle|