Razer Atheris Wireless Optical Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse
Productivity, meet performance. Optimized for both work and play, the Razer Atheris is packed with features such as industry-leading signal stability, dual-connectivity, and over 300 hours of continuous use*, all in a pocket-sized ergonomic body, focused on delivering performance and productivity.
- Components & Accessories: Normally delivered in in 3-5 working days - delivery cost: £4.99
- Prebuilt PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK - normally delivered in 1-2 working days.
- Custom PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK. Please see the 'turnaround' option on each page.
All orders are despatched by DPD on a Next Working Day service, and you will be advised of a one hour delivery window, which you can rearrange if required.
- 350-Hour Continuous Use - When you’re constantly traveling for work, or busy with back-to-back meetings, you don’t want to worry about replacing batteries. Which is why the Razer Atheris is engineered to give you over 300 hours of interruption-free use.
- 7,200 DPI Optical Sensor - With a 7,200 DPI optical sensor, the Razer Atheris has one of the highest DPI for a mobile mouse. It gives you extreme accuracy and incredible control over spreadsheets or headshots. The extra resolution works perfectly for multiple monitors and even 4K screens and beyond.
- 2.4 GHz with Adaptive Frequency Technology - Featuring Razer’s proprietary wireless technology, the Razer Atheris provides you with industry-leading transmission stability. So whether you’re in a café or the office where multiple wireless devices may interfere with the frequency, your mouse maintains a solid connection.
|Manufacturer Part Number||RZ01-02170100-R3G1|
|Mouse Type||All-round Gaming|
|Connection Type||Wireless USB, Wireless Bluetooth|
|Maximum Sensitivity (DPI)||Up To 7,200|
|Number of Buttons||5|
|Battery Life||Up to 350 hours|
|Dimensions||99.7 x 62.8 x 34.1 (mm)|
|Weight||66g (excluding batteries)|