Palit GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GamingPro Graphics Card
The Palit GeForce RTX 3090 GamingPro delivers stunning visuals, incredibly fast frame rates, and AI acceleration for gaming and creative applications. Equipped with Triple A Die Casting Plate Kit and Advanced TurboFan 3.0, the model brings amazing thermal performance. Combining an iron-black and silver-grey design with ARGB, the card also allows customized lighting effects to suit gamers’ own style.
- Components: Normally delivered in in 3-5 working days - delivery cost: £4.99
- Prebuilt PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK - normally delivered in 1-2 working days.
- Configurable PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK. Please see the 'turnaround' option on each page.
All orders are despatched by DPD on a Next Working Day service, and you will be advised of a one hour delivery window, which you can rearrange if required.
- ARGB Lighting - Addressable RGB allows gamers to customize each LED color. You can personalized the lighting effects with Palit ThunderMaster software.
- Triple A Die Casting Plate Kit - Two die casting molded “Aluminum Alloy Armor” plates fully cover the circuit board and directly attach to all the hot spots on PCB. They provide strong-as-armor protection and optimize heat dissipation.
- Double U Heat Pipe - The heat pipes are specially formed into a double-U shape to enlarge the heat dissipation area. The efficiency of heat transfer is much higher than traditional heat pipe design.
- Turbo fan 3.0 - TurboFan upgrades to 3.0 version with 2-ball bearing to reinforce fan stability.
- 0 dB- Tech - Keep silent while you are experiencing the multimedia application and general workload. The operating fans only occurs while working on heavier loading
- DrMOS - Offers high current circuits, low noise operation, and effective reduction of heat generating.
- ThunderMaster - With ThunderMaster, you can control your video card from overclock setting, fan speed to LED effect. You can also monitor GPU status with ThunderMaster utility.
- Honeycomb Bracket - Increases airflow by up to 15%, allowing the heat generated from GPU to be exhausted via the honeycomb design bracket. This enables more efficient cooling effects.
|Clock Speed||1395 MHz|
|Boost Speed||1695 MHz|
|Memory Size||24GB GDDR6X|
|Outputs||DisplayPort 1.4 (x3), HDMI 2.1 (x1)|
|Resolution||7680 x 4320|
|Power Input||Two 8-Pin|
|Bus Type||PCIe 4.0 x16|
|Card Dimensions||294 x 112 x 60 (mm)|
|Manufacturer Part Number||NED3090019SB-132BA|
|GPU Chipset Brand||Nvidia|
|GPU Model||GeForce RTX 3090|
|CUDA Cores/Stream Processors||10496|
|Core Clock||1395 MHz|
|Boost Clock||1695 MHz|
|Colour||Black, Grey, Silver|
|GFX Card Supports SLI||Yes|
|GFX Card Supports Crossfire||No|
|Multi Monitor Support||1, 2, 3, 4|
|Power Connectors||2x 8-Pin|
|Power Consumption (W)||350|
|Recommended System Power (W)||750|
|Bus Type||PCI-E 4.0 x16|
|Slot Width||2.7 Slots|
|Dimensions||294 x 112 x 60 mm|
3x DisplayPort 1.4
1x HDMI 2.1