Palit RTX 3060 Dual OC
The Palit GeForce RTX 3060 Dual Series features two 90mm big fans for efficient cooling performance, and large cut-through area on the back plate for optimized heat ventilation. Customizable RGB lighting is also decorated on the side of the shroud for gamers to enjoy minimalist lighting effects.
- Components: Normally delivered in in 3-5 working days - delivery cost: £4.99
- Prebuilt PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK - normally delivered in 1-2 working days.
- Configurable PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK. Please see the 'turnaround' option on each page.
All orders are despatched by DPD on a Next Working Day service, and you will be advised of a one hour delivery window, which you can rearrange if required.
- RGB Lighting - The color lighting from RGB LED can be changed in accordance with graphics temperature. Gamers can choose from 16.8 million colors to suit their own style and preferences.
- 0-dB Tech - Keep Silent while you are experiencing the multimedia application and general workload. The operating fans only occurs while working on heavier loading.
- DrMOS - DrMOS offers high current circuits, low noise operation, and effective reduction of heat generating.
- ThunderMaster - With ThunderMaster, you can control your video card from overclock setting, fan speed to LED effect. You can also monitor GPU status with ThunderMaster utility.
- Honeycomb Bracket - The design of honeycomb bracket increases airflow by up to 15%, allowing the heat generated from GPU to be exhausted via the honeycomb design bracket. This enables more efficient cooling effects.
|Clock Speed||1320 MHz|
|Boost Speed||1837 MHz|
|Memory Size||12GB GDDR6|
|NV Link||Not Supported|
|Outputs||DisplayPort 1.4 (x3), HDMI 2.1 (x1)|
|Resolution||7680 x 4320|
|Power Input||One 8-Pin|
|Bus Type||PCIe 4.0 x16|
|Card Dimensions||245 x 119 x 40 (mm)|
|Manufacturer Part Number||NE63060T19K9-190AD|
|GPU Chipset Brand||Nvidia|
|GPU Model||GeForce RTX 3060|
|CUDA Cores/Stream Processors||3584|
|Core Clock||1320 MHz|
|Boost Clock||1837 MHz|
|GFX Card Supports SLI||No|
|GFX Card Supports Crossfire||No|
|Multi Monitor Support||1, 2, 3, 4|
|Power Connectors||1x 8-Pin|
|Power Consumption (W)||180|
|Recommended System Power (W)||550|
|Bus Type||PCI-E 4.0 x16|
|Slot Width||2 Slots|
|Dimensions||245 x 119 x 40 mm|
3x DisplayPort 1.4
1x HDMI 2.1