Palit RTX 3050 StormX 8GB
The compact but powerful StormX Series is introduced on the Palit GeForce RTX 3050 product line. The incredibly small package contains the mighty power of a full-sized graphics card. With only 17cm in length, Palit StormX is perfect for small form factor system. Gamers can experience 100% performance as a full-sized card while saving space and enjoy the portability.
- Components & Accessories: Normally delivered in in 3-5 working days - delivery cost: £4.99
- Prebuilt PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK - normally delivered in 1-2 working days.
- Custom PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK. Please see the 'turnaround' option on each page.
All orders are despatched by DPD on a Next Working Day service, and you will be advised of a one hour delivery window, which you can rearrange if required.
- RGB Lighting - The color lighting from RGB LED can be changed in accordance with graphics temperature. The temperature can easily be identified by different colors from the external appearance of the graphics card. Gamers can choose from 16.8 million colors to suit their own style and preferences.
- 0-dB Tech - Keep Silent while you are experiencing the multimedia application and general workload. The operating fans only occurs while working on heavier loading.
- DRMOS - DrMOS, originally only available for high-end server CPUs, is now available in all its glory in the next generation of Palit graphics cards. DrMOS offers high current circuits, low noise operation, and effective reduction of heat generating.
- Mini-ITX Form Factor Supported - With only 17cm in length, the model supports mini-ITX form factor system, perfect for small build lovers. Gamers can experience the mighty power of a full-sized graphics card while saving some space and enjoy the portability.
- ThunderMaster - Palit’s new ThunderMaster has thorough upgrade from the previous version. It has more user-friendly interface as well as more personalized settings. With ThunderMaster, you can control your video card from overclock setting, fan speed to LED effect. You can also monitor GPU status with ThunderMaster utility.
- Honeycomb Bracket - The design of honeycomb bracket increases airflow by up to 15%, allowing the heat generated from GPU to be exhausted via the honeycomb design bracket. This enables more efficient cooling effects.
|Manufacturer Part Number||NE63050019P1-190AF|
|GPU Chipset Brand||Nvidia|
|GPU Model||GeForce RTX 3050|
|CUDA Cores/Stream Processors||2560|
|Core Clock||1552 MHz|
|Boost Clock||1777 MHz|
|GFX Card Supports SLI||No|
|GFX Card Supports Crossfire||No|
|Multi Monitor Support||1, 2, 3, 4|
|Power Connectors||1x 8-Pin|
|Power Consumption (W)||130|
|Recommended System Power (W)||550|
|Bus Type||PCI-E 4.0 x16|
|Slot Width||2 Slots|
|Dimensions||170 x 125 x 40 (mm)|
3x DisplayPort 1.4a
1x HDMI 2.1