NZXT Manta Matte White and Black Windowed (No Optical Drive, Mini-ITX)
Sleek Mini ITX gaming case with support for dual 280mm Radiators front and top
- Dimensions (D x W x H) 450mm x 245mm x 426mm
- Included Fans two 120mm front and 120mm rear
- Space for up to two 3.5" HDDs and three 2.5" SSDs
- White outer finish with black accents
- No 5.25" optical bay mount
|Colour||Black / Red|
|Material front panel||Plastic|
| Front I/O |
(Functionality depends on motherboard)
| 2 x USB 3.0 |
|Cooling system||1 x 120mm Rear, 2 x 120mm Front |
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||450 x 245 x 426|
The first case built with an innovative new manufacturing process that allows for the creation of curved steel panels. Each panel is created with structurally reinforced steel to ensure uncompromising build quality.
Curved side panels offer 2X the cable management space of traditional ITX designs. The spacious interior allows for the installation of the largest power supplies on the market with even more space available for cable routing.
Supports dual Kraken X61 280mm radiators to conquer heating challenges from even the toughest of builds. With industry leading support for a total of three radiators, Manta offers the best water cooling performance possible for mini-ITX.
Ensures the beauty of your build never goes unseen with the largest windowed panel in ITX history. Manta is also available with a closed side panel for users that prefer a stealth approach to their build.
An expansive interior combined with easy to remove filters and side panels make for an effortless build experience. With the absence of typical obstructions such as 5.25" bays and HDD cages, installing components and routing cables in the Manta is seamless.
- New manufacturing technology offers unparalleled build quality
- Elegant, curved steel paneling and window
- Double the cable management space
- Dual 280mm liquid cooling support
- Kraken X61-ready with push/pull capabilities
- Integrated PSU shroud for a beautifully clean build
- Fully filtered, easy-to-remove intake
|Manufacturer Part Number||CA-MANTW-W1|