NZXT H510 Elite Midi Tower Black
The H510 Elite compact ATX mid-tower is perfect for your RGB build. Behind the flush-mounted, tempered glass front panel, you’ll discover our renowned Aer RGB 2 fans keeping your components brilliantly cool. Well-engineered airflow, removable radiator mounting bracket, multiple fan filters, vertical GPU mount, a front panel USB-C connector, and an all-steel and tempered glass construction are just some of the key features you’ll get. The H510 Elite also includes the NZXT Smart Device V2, powering the built-in RGB light strips and case fans.
- Two Tempered Glass Panels - Top off your build, perfectly showcasing your RGB build. NZXT included two Aer RGB 2 fans and an RGB LED strip to get you started.
- Smarter, Easier Build Experience - The H510 Elite features a removable radiator mounting bracket, simple-to-use SSD trays, and a patented cable management system.
- Smart Device 2 - Includes two NZXT RGB lighting channels, and three fan channels that support 0dB modes for voltage-regulated or PWM fans.
- Front USB-C Connector - Easier than ever to connect smartphones, high-speed external storage, or the latest peripherals to your PC.
- Showcase Your Stunning Build - Clean, modern design, iconic cable management bar, and uninterrupted tempered-glass side panel.
- Cable Management - NZXT designed a cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps, for intuitive and easy wiring.
- NZXT CAM - Use the intuitive NZXT CAM application to monitor and control your build, choosing from presets or custom controls for your RGB lighting and fans to create your dream PC.
|Form Factor||Mid Tower|
|Drive Bays||2x 2.5"
1x 2.5"/3.5" combo
|Expansion Slots||7 horizontal
|Max GPU Length||368mm|
|Max Cooler Height||165mm|
|Max PSU Length||ATX|
|Front Fan Mounts||2x 120mm
|Top Fan Mounts||1x 120mm
|Rear Fan Mounts||1x 120mm|
|Bottom Fan Mounts||0|
|Pre-installed Fans||2x 140mm RGB
|Dimensions||210 x 460 x 428|
|Front I/O||1x USB 3.1 Type-C
1x USB 3.1
1x 3.5mm audio combo
|Manufacturer Part Number||CA-H510E-B1|