NZXT H440 Matte Black (No Optical Drive, ATX)
Clean exterior full ATX mid tower chassis with sound dampening material and integrated rear IO and PSU shroud lighting
- Dimensions (D x W x H) 480mm x 220mm x 518mm
- Included Fans three 120mm front and 140mm rear
- Space for up to eleven 3.5" HDDs and two 2.5" SSDs
- Pre-installed sound dampening material
- No 5.25" optical bay mount
|Material front panel||Plastic|
| Front I/O |
(Functionality depends on motherboard)
| 2 x USB 3.0 |
2 x USB 2.0
|Cooling system|| 3 x 120mm front |
1 x 140mm rear
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||560 x 258 x 556 (WxHxD mm)|
Please Note: This case does not support internal optical drives
Renowned for its clean design and innovative feature set, the H440 is now available in a stealthy Matte Black / Black colour with an additional windowless option for a closed side panel.
Taking feedback from the community, NZXT has applied highly requested feature updates to its acclaimed H440 case with a renewed emphasis on cooling performance and function.
The H440 features redesigned front and top panels with increased ventilation surface area to provide superior airflow and cooling performance. The included fan hub has been upgraded to NZXT's new PWM fan control hub. Improved hard drive cages allow for double the HDD storage space of the original H440, allowing you to mount up to 11 HDDs or 8 SSDs.
Original H440 features include: four pre-installed fans, an integrated power supply shroud that helps clear clutter, extensive cable management capabilities and comprehensive water cooling support for radiators up to 360mm in size. Designed for enthusiasts and new builders alike, the H440 marries high performance cooling and streamlined PC-building to bring beautifully clean builds to the masses.
The H440 comes standard with 360mm of direct CPU/GPU cooling behind its front panel, offering an unprecedented level of cooling right out from the box. Supporting both 140mm and 120mm fans, the steel top and front panels come Kraken ready-fitting radiators up to 360mm in size to offer comprehensive water cooling performance in a sleek, minimalist package.
With its newly designed interior, the H440 guarantees a streamlined PC-building experience without sacrificing any of the amenities builders are used to in a hgh performance case.
- Multi-step LED lighting switch allows you to control rear I/O and PSU logo illumination.
- An integrated power supply shroud completely conceals cables and increases cable management space up to 80%
- The H440 comes with four included fans: three 120mm in the front and one 140mm in the rear
- Comprehensive water cooling support for radiators up to 360mm in size for both front and top panels.
- Integrated PWM fan control hub allows for motherboard based fan control
- Cable management support up to 25mm space
|Manufacturer Part Number||CA-H442W-M8|