Noctua NH-U9S Slim 92mm CPU Cooler
- Components & Accessories: Normally delivered in in 3-5 working days - delivery cost: £4.99
- Prebuilt PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK - normally delivered in 1-2 working days.
- Custom PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK. Please see the 'turnaround' option on each page.
All orders are despatched by DPD on a Next Working Day service, and you will be advised of a one hour delivery window, which you can rearrange if required.
- Award Winning NH-U Series - The NH-U9S stems from Noctua's award-winning NH-U9 series. First introduced in 2005, the NH-U series has become a standard choice for premium quality quiet CPU coolers and won more than 800 awards and recommendations from leading international hardware websites and magazines.
- S Version with Better Compatibility - Like its bigger brothers NH-U12S and NH-U14S, the NH-U9S features a revised, slimmer layout: Whereas the NH-U9B SE2 was 120mm deep with its two stock fans, the NH-U9S is asymmetrically built and measures only 95mm with its single, more efficient NF-A9 fan, thus providing better performance and compatibility at the same time.
- 100% RAM Compatibilit - With its 95x95mm footprint, the NH-U9S does not overhang the RAM slots on current Intel and most AMD mainboards. This gives the user full access to the memory modules and guarantees 100% compatibility with tall heatspreaders or optional memory fans.
- 100% Compatibility with PCIe Cards on mini-ITX - Many Intel LGA115x based mini-ITX motherboards have the PCIe slot sitting right next to the 95x95mm socket zone. While larger coolers that exceed this zone are likely to block the PCIe slot, the 95x95xmm sized NH-U9S provides full compatibility with PCIe cards, be it on ATX, microATX or ITX.
- NF-A9 Premium Fan - The highly optimised features Noctua's proprietary AAO frame as well as sophisticated aerodynamic design measures such as Flow Acceleration Channels, which allows it to further improve the renowned efficiency of Noctua's previous 92mm models and contributes to the NH-U9S' superior cooling performance.
- PWM Support and Low Noise Adapter -The NF-A9 92mm fan supplied with the NH-U9S supports PWM for convenient automatic speed control through the motherboard. In addition, the maximum fan speed can be reduced from 2000 to 1550rpm using the supplied Low-Noise Adaptor for even quieter operation.
- Dual Fan Ready - The NH-U9S includes an extra set of fan mounting clips for users who want to achieve even better cooling performance by adding a second, optional NF-A9 PWM fan in order to create a push/pull setup. Using the y-cable supplied with the NF-A9 PWM retail fan, both fans can be connected to one CPU fan header.
- SecureFirm2 Mounting System - Noctua's SecuFirm2™ mounting systems have become synonymous with quality, safety and ease of use. Supporting Intel LGA1700 (since 2021), LGA1200, LGA115x (LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156), LGA2011 (LGA2011-0 & LGA2011-3), LGA2066 and AMD (AM4 (since 2019), AM3(+), AM2(+), FM1, FM2(+)), the SecuFirm2™ mounting included with the NH-U9S guarantees perfect contact pressure and maximum convenience on all current sockets.
- NT-H1 Thermal Compound - Having received more than 100 awards and recommendations from hardware journalists around the world, Noctua's NT-H1 is a proven professional grade TIM solution that provides minimum thermal resistance, excellent ease of use and outstanding reliability.
- 6-Year Manufacturer's Warranty - Noctua products are renowned for their impeccable quality and outstanding longevity. Like all Noctua fans, the supplied NF-A9 features an MTTF rating of more than 150.000 hours and the entire NH-U9S package comes with a full 6-year manufacturer’s warranty.
|Dimensions||95 x 95 x 125 (mm)|
|Fans||1x Noctua NF-A9 PWM|
|Noise Level||22.8 dBA|
|Socket Support||Intel: 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1200, 1700, 2011-0, 2011-3, 2066
AMD: AM2, AM2+, AM3, AM3+, AM4, FM1, FM2, FM2+
|Manufacturer Part Number||NH-U9S|
|CPU Socket||AMD Socket AM3+, AMD Socket AM4, AMD Socket FM2+, Intel LGA 1151, Intel LGA 1151 Coffee lake, Intel LGA 1200, Intel LGA 1700, Intel LGA 2011-v3, Intel LGA 2066|
|CPU Cooler Height||125|