Noctua NH-D15 Silent CPU Cooler
- Components & Accessories: Normally delivered in in 3-5 working days - delivery cost: £4.99
- Prebuilt PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK - normally delivered in 1-2 working days.
- Custom PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK. Please see the 'turnaround' option on each page.
All orders are despatched by DPD on a Next Working Day service, and you will be advised of a one hour delivery window, which you can rearrange if required.
- Based on the Award Winning NH-D14 - Noctua's NH-D14 has received more than 350 awards and recommendations from leading international hardware websites and magazines, making it one of the most successful premium heatsinks ever built. With its expanded layout and dual NF-A15 fans, the NH-D15 further improves the D14's much acclaimed quiet cooling performance.
- 6 Heatpipe Dual Tower Design - As compared to conventional single tower heatinks, the NH-D15's fine-tuned six heatpipe dual tower design provides more surface area, better heat-distribution and superior airflow efficiency in dual fan mode.
- Widened Fin Stack and Expanded Heatpipe Layout - Compared to the NH-D14, the NH-D15's fin-stack has been widened from 140 to 150mm and its heatpipes are now spaced further apart, which allows for a more uniform heat distribution over a larger surface area and thus contributes to the NH-D15's superior efficiency.
- High RAM Compatibility in Single Fan Mode - Thanks to its recessed lower fins, the NH-D15 provides 64mm clearance for tall memory heatsinks in single fan mode, making it compatible with most high end RAM modules on the market. In dual fan mode, the NH-D15 should be used with standard height RAM (up to 32mm).
- Dual NF-A15 140mm Fans - The NH-D15 features two of Noctua's premium class NF-A15 140mm fans. Complying with Noctua's AAO standard and featuring sophisticated aerodynamic design measures such as Flow Acceleration Channels, the NF-A15 has quickly built up a reputation as one of the best 140mm fans on the market.
- PWM Support and Low-Noise Adaptors - The NF-A15 premium fans supplied with the NH-D15 support PWM for convenient automatic speed control through the motherboard. In addition, the maximum fan speed can be reduced from 1500 to 1200rpm using the supplied Low-Noise Adaptors for even quieter operation.
- Excellent Component Cooling - Extending below the fin-stacks, the large NF-A15 fans not only contribute to the NH-D15's superb CPU cooling capabilities but also provide massive airflow over surrounding motherboard components and heatsinks, thus ensuring excellent component cooling performance.
- SecuFirm2 Mounting System - Noctua's SecuFirm2 mounting systems have become synonymous with quality, safety and ease of use. The SecuFirm2 mounting included with the NH-D15 guarantees perfect contact pressure and maximum convenience on all current sockets.
- NT-H1 Thermal Compound - Noctua's much-acclaimed NT-H1 is a well proven pro-grade TIM solution that provides minimum thermal resistance, excellent ease-of-use and outstanding reliability, which makes it suitable for use in professional server and workstation environments.
- 6-Year Manufacturer's Warranty - Noctua products are renowned for their impeccable quality and outstanding longevity. Like all Noctua fans, the supplied NF-A15's feature an MTTF rating of more than 150.000 hours and the entire NH-D15 package comes with a full 6-year manufacturer's warranty.
|Dimensions||150 x 135 x 160 (mm)|
|RAM Clearance||32mm (dual fan mode), 64mm (single fan mode)|
|Fans||2x Noctua NF-A15 PWM|
|Noise Level||24.6 dBA|
|Socket Support||Intel: 1700 / 1200 / 1156 / 1155 / 1150 / 2066 / 2011-0 / 2011-3
AMD: AM2, AM2+ AM3, AM3+, AM4, FM1, FM2, FM2+
|Manufacturer Part Number||NH-D15|
|CPU Socket||AMD Socket AM3+, AMD Socket AM4, AMD Socket FM2+, Intel LGA 1151, Intel LGA 1151 Coffee lake, Intel LGA 1200, Intel LGA 1700, Intel LGA 2011-v3, Intel LGA 2066|
|CPU Cooler Height||165|