Noctua NF-F12 IndustrialPPC -2000 120mm PWM High Performance Fan
Conceived for industrial heavy duty applications that require enhanced cooling performance and advanced ingress protection, the NF-F12 industrialPPC (Protected Performance Cooling) is a ruggedised high-speed version of the award-winning retail model. Thanks to the outstanding aerodynamic efficiency of the NF-F12 design and the use of a novel three-phase motor, the industrialPPC version provides superior airflow and pressure capacity while keeping noise levels and power consumption moderate as against comparable high-speed fans. While its fibre-glass reinforced polyamide construction and certified water and dust protection make the NF-F12 industrialPPC suitable for operation in challenging environments, the renowned SSO2 bearing technology guarantees an MTTF of over 150.000hrs.
- 2000RPM IndustrialPPC Version - Thanks to its elevated 2000rpm top speed, the NF-F12 industrialPPC-2000 provides a significant performance boost over the 1500rpm retail version.
- Three-Phase Motor Design - Provides smoother transitions between the slots and thus allows for even higher running smoothness, further reduced vibrations and unprecedented energy efficiency.
- Class-Leading Energ Efficiency - While the standard NF-F12 is one of the most energy efficient 1500rpm 120mm fans on the market, the industrialPPC version's three-phase motor provides a further 10% reduction in power consumption when compared at 2000rpm.
- Fibre-Glass Reinforced Polyamide Construction - This material can withstand temperatures up to 140°C and makes the fans even more robust and break-proof than Noctua’s standard fibre-glass reinforced PBT fans.
- Certified IP52 Water And Dust Protection - It is not only highly dust resistant but also withstands dripping water equivalent to 3mm rainfall per minute.
- Focused Flow Frame - Help to spread the noise emission over a broader frequency spectrum and thus make the fan's sound pattern more agreeable to the human ear.
- Heptaperf Impeller - Carefully optimised to achieve a perfect balance between power and quietness.
- AAO Frame - Noctua's AAO (Advanced Acoustic Optimisation) frames feature integrated anti-vibration pads as well as Noctua's proprietary Stepped Inlet Design and Inner Surface Microstructures, both of which further refine the fan's performance/noise efficiency.
- SSO2 Bearing - With SSO2, the rear magnet is placed closer to the axis to provide even better stabilisation, precision and durability.
- Metal Bearing Shell - In order to guarantee the highest possible degree of manufacturing precision, minimum tolerance and excellent long-term stability, the NF-F12 industrialPPC sports a CNC milled bearing shell made entirely from brass.
|Manufacturer Part Number||NF-F12-IPPC-2000-PWM|
|Max Speed||2000 RPM|
|Noise Level (dBA)||29.7|