Logitech G G440 Hard Gaming Mouse Pad
Unleash the full potential of Logitech gaming mice with a mouse pad purpose-built for gaming. It’s the ideal surface friction for high DPI gaming and more precision with every move you make.
- Components: Normally delivered in in 3-5 working days - delivery cost: £4.99
- Prebuilt PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK - normally delivered in 1-2 working days.
- Configurable PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK. Please see the 'turnaround' option on each page.
All orders are despatched by DPD on a Next Working Day service, and you will be advised of a one hour delivery window, which you can rearrange if required.
- Low Friction = High Speed - G440 features ultra low surface friction, offering high DPI gamers an ideal surface for subtle hand movements and quick mouse gestures. The polyethylene surface allows the mouse to move even when applying minimal force, minimizing mistakes from overcompensation when starting or stopping.
- Consistent Surface Texture - Heavy patterns and designs can interfere with sensor performance. G440 features a clean, consistent surface texture. This gives sensors better imagery for translating mouse movement into cursor movement, an improvement over inconsistent or dirty table and desk surfaces.
- Matched To Logitech G Sensor - G440 can give gamers access to enhanced sensor accuracy and precision. G440 uses a surface texture comparable to the optimal testing environment for Logitech G mice.
- Stable Rubber Base - The only thing sliding on G440 is your mouse. A natural rubber base is firmly bonded to the high-impact polystyrene core, keeping the rigid surface right on the desk where you put it.
- Multi-Layer Construction - G440 is solidly constructed using three critical layers. The polypropylene top layer provides the low-friction surface. A high-impact polystyrene core provides the firm, semi-rigid foundation. And finally, the rubber base keeps the mouse pad stationery.
|Dimensions||280 x 340 x 3 (mm)|
|Manufacturer Part Number||943-000100|