Kingston Fury Beast 32GB (16GB x2) DDR4 3600Mhz
The Kingston FURY Beast DDR4 provides a powerful performance boost for gaming, video editing and rendering with speeds of up to 3733MHz. This cost-effective upgrade is available in 2666MHz-3733MHz speeds, CL15–19 latencies, single-module capacities of 4GB-32GB and kit capacities of 8GB-128GB. It features Plug N Play automatic overclocking at 2666MHz and is both Intel XMP-ready and ready for AMD Ryzen. FURY Beast DDR4 stays cool with its stylish, low-profile heat spreader. 100% tested at speed and backed by a lifetime warranty, it’s an easy, worry-free upgrade for your Intel or AMD-based system.
- Components: Normally delivered in in 3-5 working days - delivery cost: £4.99
- Prebuilt PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK - normally delivered in 1-2 working days.
- Configurable PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK. Please see the 'turnaround' option on each page.
All orders are despatched by DPD on a Next Working Day service, and you will be advised of a one hour delivery window, which you can rearrange if required.
- High Performance, Cost-Effective Upgrade - Kingston FURY Beast DDR4 is the perfect choice for a system builder, or someone looking for an upgrade to jump start their sluggish system.
- Intel XMP-Ready and XMP Certified - Designed to maximize the performance of our memory modules our engineers have predefined Intel Extreme Memory Profiles to reach speeds up to 3733MHz. Designed to maximise the performance of our memory modules, our engineers have predefined Intel Extreme Memory Profiles to reach speeds of up to 3733MHz.
- Ready for AMD Ryzen - Get memory that’s Ready for Ryzen and will seamlessly integrate with your AMD-based system. A reliable, compatible performance boost for your build.
- Low-Profile Heat Spreader - The sleek-looking new heat spreader is a great upgrade for your battle station’s style.
- Plug N Play Automatic Overclocking at 2666MHz - A simple and easy Plug N Play upgrade, Kingston FURY Beast DDR4 will auto-overclock itself to the highest listed speed allowed by the system BIOS.
|Modules||2 x 16GB|
|Manufacturer Part Number||KF436C18BBK2/32|
|RAM Size (GB)||32|
|RAM Slots Used||2|