Kingston Fury Beast 16GB DDR5 4800MHz (1x16GB)
Kingston FURY™ Beast DDR5 memory brings the latest cutting-edge technology for next-gen gaming platforms. Taking speed, capacity and reliability even further, DDR5 arrives with an arsenal of enhanced features, like on-die ECC (ODECC) for improved stability at extreme speeds, dual 32-bit subchannels for increased efficiency and an on-module power management integrated circuit (PMIC) to provide juice where it’s needed most.
- Components & Accessories: Normally delivered in in 3-5 working days - delivery cost: £4.99
- Prebuilt PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK - normally delivered in 1-2 working days.
- Custom PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK. Please see the 'turnaround' option on each page.
All orders are despatched by DPD on a Next Working Day service, and you will be advised of a one hour delivery window, which you can rearrange if required.
- Greater starting speed performance - With an aggressive starting speed at 4800MHz, DDR5 is 50% faster than DDR4.
- Improved stability for overclocking - On-die ECC (ODECC) helps maintain data integrity to sustain the ultimate performance while you push the limits!
- Increased efficiency - Boosted by double the banks and burst length and two independent 32-bit subchannels, DDR5’s exceptional handling of data shines with the latest games, programs and demanding applications.
- Intel® XMP 3.0-Ready and Certified - Advanced pre-optimised timings, speed and voltage for overclocking performance and save new user-customisable profiles using a programmable PMIC.
- Qualified by the world’s leading motherboard manufacturers - Tested and approved so you can build and upgrade with confidence on your preferred motherboard.
- Low-profile heat spreader Newly designed heat spreader combines bold styling and prodigious cooling functionality.
|Manufacturer Part Number||KF548C38BB-16|
|RAM Size (GB)||16|
|RAM Slots Used||1|