Intel Core i7 7700 CPU (Quad Core, 3.6GHz - 4.2GHz, 8MB Cache)
Special Price £284.40 Regular Price £343.20
A quad core Intel® Core™ i7 CPU with hyper-threading for a total of eight threads for CPU intensive games and content creation
- 4 core CPU with hyper-threading for 8 threads total
- Intel® Turbo Boost Technology for automatic performance increases when required 3.6 GHz to 4.2GHz
- Socket LGA1151 CPU
- Intel® HD Graphics 630 built in
- 8 MB SmartCache
|Core Frequency||4 x 3.60Ghz (4.20Ghz Turbo)|
|Special Features||Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 |
Intel HD Graphics 630
Intel Wireless Display
Intel Quick Sync Video
Intel Clear Video HD
Intel InTru 3D
Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology
7th Generation Intel Core Desktop Processors.
Intel is proud to announce its 7th Generation Intel Core Desktop processor family - (codenamed Kaby Lake). If it is performance you crave then these are the processors that you have been waiting for. Looking for the perfect processor to build your gaming rig Want to game and stream at the same time And want to edit your action videos and photos We got you covered.
Support for DDR4 RAM memory technology in mainstream platforms, allowing systems to have up to 64GB of memory and higher transfer speeds at lower power when compared to DDR3 (DDR4 speed 2133 MT/s at 1.2V vs DDR3 speed 1600 MT/s at 1.5).
Videos come to life in Ultra HD 4K so users can enjoy amazing and vibrant multimedia experiences on Ultra HD and 4K displays (up to 4096x2304 resolution). To deliver this experience, Intel Core desktop processors incorporate support for HEVC, VP8 and VP9. With native support for the new DirectX 12.5 API, the 7th Gen Intel Core desktop processors can provide a better experience for gaming and graphics that take advantage of DirectX 12.
7th Gen Intel Core processors off er hardware-level security features such as:
- Intel Software Guard Extensions (Intel SGX) that help protect your system and your data.
- Intel Memory Protection Extensions that help protect an applications run-time integrity
- Intel Device Protection Technology with BIOS Guard 2.01
- Intel Device Protection Technology with Boot Guard help protect your system during boot.
Whether you use your PC for gaming, rendering, editing or creating, the 7th Generation Intel Core processor family (S-series) delivers a great PC experience
|Manufacturer Part Number||BX80677I77700|
|CPU Socket||Intel LGA 1151|
|Chipset||Intel B250, Intel H110, Intel H270, Intel Z270|
|CPU TDP (W)||65|
|CPU Integrated Graphics||Yes|
Write Your Own Review