Gigabyte Z590M GAMING X motherboard Intel Z590 MATX
- Components: Normally delivered in in 3-5 working days - delivery cost: £4.99
- Prebuilt PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK - normally delivered in 1-2 working days.
- Configurable PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK. Please see the 'turnaround' option on each page.
All orders are despatched by DPD on a Next Working Day service, and you will be advised of a one hour delivery window, which you can rearrange if required.
- Direct Power Design - Z590M GAMING X motherboard uses an 12+1 phases digital CPU power design which includes both digital PWM Controller and DrMOS. These 100% digital controller and additional 8+4 Solid-pin CPU Power Connectors offer incredible precision in delivering power to the motherboard's most power-hungry and energy-sensitive components.
- Support For DDR4 XMP Up TO 4800MHz And Beyond - . All users need to do to attain this performance boost is to ensure that their memory module is XMP capable and that the XMP function is activated and enabled on their GAMING motherboard.
- Dual PCIe 4.0/3.0 x4 M.2 - GIGABYTE Gaming Motherboards are focused on delivering M.2 technology to enthusiasts who want to maximize their system's potential.
- Advanced Thermal Solution - Z590M GAMING X uses high performance Fully Covered thermal design with high coverage MOSFET Heatsinks and thick thermal pad, providing ultimate MOSFET cooling performance for enthusiasts, overclockers and gamers.
- Next Generation Connectivity - A high-end product needs to be future-proof so your system stays up-to-date with the latest technology. Z590M GAMING X provides all next generation network, storage, connectivity to keep you up to speed.
- High-End Audio Capacitors - GIGABYTE motherboards use high-end audio capacitors. These high quality capacitors help deliver high resolution and high fidelity audio to provide the most realistic sound effects for gamers.
- Definitive Aesthetics - Now offering more LED customizations than ever, users can truly adapt their PC to represent their lifestyle. With full RGB support and a redesigned RGB Fusion 2.0 application, the user has complete control over the LEDs which surround the motherboard.
- Ultra Durable - GIGABYTE is reputable for its product durability and high quality manufacturing process. Needless to say, we use the best components we can find for the Z590M GAMING X motherboard and reinforce every slot to make each of them solid and durable.
- Gigabyte Bios & App Center - Good software goes hand in hand with perfect hardware. Z590M GAMING X bundled several useful and intuitive software to help users to control every aspect of motherboard.
|Memory Slots||4x DDR4|
|Max Memory||128 GB|
|SATA 6GB/s Ports||6|
|M.2 Slots||1x M key, type 2242/2260/2280
1x M key, type 2260/2280
|PCI-E x16 Slots||2|
|PCI-E x8 Slots||0|
|PCI-E x4 Slots||0|
|PCI-E x1 Slots||1|
|Multi GPU Support||2-Way Crossfire|
|Manufacturer Part Number||Z590M GAMING X|
|CPU Socket||Intel LGA 1200|
|Maximum System Memory (GB)||128|
|Available RAM Slots||4|
|Available SATA 6Gb/s Connector(s)||6|
|Available M.2 Connector(s)||2|
|Motherboard Supports SLI||No|
|Motherboard Supports Crossfire||Yes|
|Expansion Slot 1 Type||PCIEX16GPU|
|Expansion Slot 2 Type||PCIEX1|
|Expansion Slot 3 Type||#|
|Expansion Slot 4 Type||PCIEX16GPU|
|Expansion Slot 5 Type||#|
|Expansion Slot 6 Type||#|
|Expansion Slot 7 Type||#|
|Power Consumption (W)||0|