Gigabyte Z590 UD AC LGA 1200 ATX Motherboard
- 12+1 Phase Digital Power Design - Cleaner and more efficient power delivery to the CPU with better thermal performance ensure stability under high CPU frequencies and heavy loading.
- M.2 Thermal Guard - Prevents throttling and bottlenecks from high speed M.2 SSDs as it helps to dissipate heat before it becomes an issue.
- Smart Fan 6 - Multiple fan headers can support PWM/DC fan and pump, and users can easily define each fan curve based on different temperature sensors across the board via intuitive user interface.
- Support for DDR4 XMP Up To 4800MHz And Beyond - GIGABYTE is offering a tested and proven platform that ensures proper compatibility with profiles up to 4800MHz and beyond. All users need to do to attain this performance boost is to ensure that their memory module is XMP capable and that the XMP function is activated and enabled on their GIGABYTE motherboard.
- Audio Noise Guard - Separates the board’s sensitive analog audio components from potential noise pollution at the PCB level.
- Intel Dual Band 802.11ac Wi-Fi - supports Dual Band and up to 433 Mbps, 3x faster WIFI speed than 802.11n and also support Bluetooth 5.
- RGB Fusion 2.0 - Offers users the option to control onboard RGB and external RGB / Addressable LED light strips for their PC. Already feature filled with colors and patterns, RGB Fusion 2.0 on Z590 Series Motherboards are now upgraded with Addressable LED support.
- Solid Pin Power Connectors - Z590 motherboards feature solid plated ATX 12V 8pin + 4pin power connectors to offer a stable power supply during CPU overloading.
- Q-Flash Plus - Update the BIOS easily without installing the CPU, memory and graphics card.
|Memory Slots||4x DDR4|
|SATA 6GB/s Ports||5|
|M.2 Slots||3x M key, type 2242/2260/2280|
|PCI-E x16 Slots||2|
|PCI-E x8 Slots||0|
|PCI-E x4 Slots||0|
|PCI-E x1 Slots||2|
|Multi GPU Support||2-Way Crossfire|
|Wireless Networking||Wi-Fi Intel CNVi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
|Manufacturer Part Number||Z590 UD AC|
|CPU Socket||Intel LGA 1200|
|Maximum System Memory (GB)||128|
|Available RAM Slots||4|
|Available SATA 6Gb/s Connector(s)||5|
|Available M.2 Connector(s)||3|
|Motherboard Supports SLI||No|
|Motherboard Supports Crossfire||Yes|
|Expansion Slot 1 Type||PCIEX16GPU|
|Expansion Slot 2 Type||PCIEX1|
|Expansion Slot 3 Type||#|
|Expansion Slot 4 Type||PCIEX16GPU|
|Expansion Slot 5 Type||#|
|Expansion Slot 6 Type||PCIEX1|
|Expansion Slot 7 Type||#|
|Power Consumption (W)||0|