Gigabyte Z590 GAMING X motherboard Intel Z590 Express LGA 1200 ATX
- Direct Power Design - The Z590 GAMING X motherboard uses an 12+1 phases digital CPU power design which includes both digital PWM Controller and DrMOS.
- Performance - With the best quality components and GIGABYTE R&D design capability, the Z590 GAMING is a true beast among motherboards.
- Support FOr DDR4 XMP Up TO 4800mHz And Beyond - GIGABYTE is offering a tested and proven platform that ensures proper compatibility with profiles up to 4800MHz and beyond. All users need to do to attain this performance boost is to ensure that their memory module is XMP capable and that the XMP function is activated and enabled on their GAMING motherboard.
- Advanced Thermal Solution - The Z590 GAMING X uses high performance Fully Covered thermal design with high coverage MOSFET Heatsinks and thick thermal pad, providing ultimate MOSFET cooling performance for enthusiasts, overclockers and gamers.
- Next Generation Connectivity - The Z590 GAMING X provides all next generation network, storage, connectivity to keep you up to speed.
- Audio Noise Guard - GIGABYTE motherboards feature an audio noise guard that essentially separates the board’s sensitive analog audio components from potential noise pollution at the PCB level.
- Definitive Aesthetics - The Z590 GAMING X features RGB FUSION 2.0 and offers users the option to control onboard, external light strips, and/or GIGABYTE devices with RGB/ Addressable RGB LEDs to make their PC more unique and stylish.
- Ultra Durable - Gigabyte is reputable for its product durability and high quality manufacturing process. Needless to say, gigabyte use the best components they can find for the Z590 GAMING motherboard and reinforce every slot to make each of them solid and durable.
- Q-Flash Plus - Update the BIOS easily without installing the CPU, memory and graphics card.
|Memory Slots||4x DDR4|
|SATA 6GB/s Ports||6|
|M.2 Slots||3x M key, type 2242/2260/2280|
|PCI-E x16 Slots||2|
|PCI-E x8 Slots||0|
|PCI-E x4 Slots||0|
|PCI-E x1 Slots||1|
|Multi GPU Support||2-Way Crossfire|
|Manufacturer Part Number||Z590 GAMING X|
|CPU Socket||Intel LGA 1200|
|Maximum System Memory (GB)||128|
|Available RAM Slots||4|
|Available SATA 6Gb/s Connector(s)||6|
|Available M.2 Connector(s)||3|
|Motherboard Supports SLI||No|
|Motherboard Supports Crossfire||Yes|
|Expansion Slot 1 Type||PCIEX16GPU|
|Expansion Slot 2 Type||PCIEX1|
|Expansion Slot 3 Type||#|
|Expansion Slot 4 Type||PCIEX16GPU|
|Expansion Slot 5 Type||#|
|Expansion Slot 6 Type||PCIEX1|
|Expansion Slot 7 Type||#|
|Power Consumption (W)||0|