Gigabyte Z590 AORUS XTREME motherboard Intel Z590 Express LGA 1200 Extended ATX
The best for the pro. Showcasing a state-of-the-art design, excellent functionality, an impressive thermal design, next generation connectivity, a Hi-Fi level audio system, and AORUS aesthetics, the flagship Z590 AORUS XTREME motherboard dominates the competition.
- Unparalleled Performance - To unleash the full potential of the new Intel 11th Gen CPU, the motherboard requires the best CPU power, memory and IO design. With the best quality components and GIGABYTE R&D design capability, Z590 AORUS XTREME is a true beast among motherboards.
- Support For DDR4 XMP Up To 5100MHz And Beyond - AORUS is offering a tested and proven platform that ensures proper compatibility with profiles up to 5100MHz and beyond. All users need to do to attain this performance boost is to ensure that their memory module is XMP capable and that the XMP function is activated and enabled on their AORUS motherboard.
- Thermal Reactive Armor - The Z590 AORUS XTREME uses an unprecedented and innovative thermal design to ensure the best CPU, Chipset, SSD stability and low temperatures under full load application and gaming.
- AOURUS M.2 Thermal Guard II - The M.2 Thermal Guard II uses a double-sided heatsink design and prevents throttling and bottlenecks on high speed M.2 SSDs by dissipating heat before it becomes an issue.
- Smart Fan 6 - Multiple fan headers can support PWM/DC fan and pump, and users can easily define each fan curve based on different temperature sensors across the board via intuitive user interface.
- Next Generation Connectivity - The Z590 AORUS XTREME provides all next generation network, storage, and WIFI connectivity to keep you up to speed.
- Multi-Zone Light Show Design - With full RGB support and a redesigned RGB Fusion 2.0 application, the user has complete control over the LEDs which surround the motherboard.
- Ultra Durable - Gigabyte is reputable for its product durability and high quality manufacturing process. Needless to say, Gigabyte use the best components they can find for the Z590 AORUS XTREME and reinforce every slot to make each of them solid and durable.
- Q-Flash Plus - Update the BIOS easily without installing the CPU, memory and graphics card.
|Memory Slots||4x DDR4|
|SATA 6GB/s Ports||6|
|M.2 Slots||1x M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110
2x M key, type 2242/2260/2280
|PCI-E x16 Slots||3|
|PCI-E x8 Slots||0|
|PCI-E x4 Slots||0|
|PCI-E x1 Slots||0|
|Multi GPU Support||2-Way Crossfire|
|Wireless Networking||WIFI a, b, g, n, ac, ax
|Manufacturer Part Number||Z590 AORUS XTREME|
|CPU Socket||Intel LGA 1200|
|Maximum System Memory (GB)||128|
|Available RAM Slots||4|
|Available SATA 6Gb/s Connector(s)||6|
|Available M.2 Connector(s)||3|
|Motherboard Supports SLI||No|
|Motherboard Supports Crossfire||Yes|
|Expansion Slot 1 Type||PCIEX16GPU|
|Expansion Slot 2 Type||#|
|Expansion Slot 3 Type||#|
|Expansion Slot 4 Type||PCIEX16GPU|
|Expansion Slot 5 Type||#|
|Expansion Slot 6 Type||PCIEX16GPU|
|Expansion Slot 7 Type||#|
|Power Consumption (W)||0|