Gigabyte Intel X299 AORUS MASTER E-ATX Motherboard
- Components: Normally delivered in in 3-5 working days - delivery cost: £4.99
- Prebuilt PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK - normally delivered in 1-2 working days.
- Configurable PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK. Please see the 'turnaround' option on each page.
All orders are despatched by DPD on a Next Working Day service, and you will be advised of a one hour delivery window, which you can rearrange if required.
- 12 Phase Digital Power Design - X299 AORUS MASTER motherboard uses an 12 phase digital CPU power design which includes both digital PWM Controller. These 100% digital controller and additional 8+8 Solid-pin CPU Power Connectors offer incredible precision in delivering power to the motherboard's most power-hungry and energy-sensitive components, allowing enthusiasts to get the absolute maximum performance from the new 9th Generation Intel Core processors.
- 2X Copper PCB - GIGABYTE's exclusive 2X Copper PCBs design provides sufficient power trace paths between components to handle greater than normal power loads and to remove heat from the critical CPU power delivery area. This is essential to ensure the motherboard is able to handle the increased power loading that is necessary when overclocking.
- Fins-Array Heatsink with 6mm Heatpipe - The Fin-Array Heatsink increases the heat dissipation area by 300% compared to similar sized traditional heatsinks. By using a 1.5 mm thick high thermal conductivity pad the X299 AORUS Master can transfer 2.7X more heat than traditional thermal pads. Working alongside them is the heatpipes which further dissipate heat between two heatsinks which improves overall thermal cooling.
- Durable Design and Easy Installation - The X299 AORUS Master motherboard gives you a strong foundation to build your gaming PC with the help of the integrated base plate. Don't fret anymore about I/O shield installation as AORUS have included a built in I/O shield which allows you to install your motherboard with no hassle, also on the I/O is a included Power/Reset/Clear button configuration for easier debugging and operation.
- 4 Way Dual Wide PCIe Lanes Design - Get the ultimate graphics performance with the X299 AORUS Master Motherboard, with a potential of a 4-way graphics setup and with the unique PCI Express design you can utilize all 44 lanes from the cpu for full bandwidth. Go overkill with this motherboard and get incredible gaming results with a souped up gaming rig.
- Maximize Your Potential - Obtain triple M.2 SSD's to really boost your system, with the option of having 3 M.2 Slots you can add multiple storage options that are not only convenient and cooled efficiently but can give you the added storage that is lightning fast
- Ultra-Efficient M.2 Thermal Guards - With durability in mind, AORUS provides a thermal solution for M.2 SSD devices. The M.2 Thermal Guard prevents throttling and bottlenecks from high speed M.2 SSDs as it helps to dissipate heat before it becomes an issue.
- Support For DDR4 XMP up to 4000MHz and Beyond - A tested and proven platform for RAM that goes the extra mile, ensuring your memory module is XMP capable and activated you can push the boundaries of your RAM and obtain up to 4000MHz.
- Aorus RGB Fusion RGB LED Lighting - RGB Fusion offers users the option to control onboard RGB and external RGB / Addressable LED light strips for their PC. Now offering more LED customizations than ever, users can truly adapt their PC to represent their lifestyle. With full RGB support and a redesigned RGB Fusion application, the user has complete control over the LEDs which surround the motherboard.
|Memory Slots||8x DDR4|
|Max Memory||128 GB|
|SATA 6GB/s Ports||8|
|M.2 Slots||2x M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110
1x M key, type 2260/2280/22110
|PCI-E x16 Slots||4|
|PCI-E x8 Slots||0|
|PCI-E x4 Slots||0|
|PCI-E x1 Slots||0|
|Multi GPU Support||4-Way SLI, 4-Way Crossfire|
|Wireless Networking||Wi-Fi 5 (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac)
|Manufacturer Part Number||X299 AORUS MASTER|
|CPU Socket||Intel LGA 2066|
|Maximum System Memory (GB)||128|
|Available RAM Slots||8|
|Available SATA 6Gb/s Connector(s)||8|
|Available M.2 Connector(s)||3|
|Motherboard Supports SLI||Yes|
|Motherboard Supports Crossfire||Yes|
|Expansion Slot 1 Type||PCIEX16GPU|
|Expansion Slot 2 Type||#|
|Expansion Slot 3 Type||PCIEX16GPU|
|Expansion Slot 4 Type||#|
|Expansion Slot 5 Type||PCIEX16GPU|
|Expansion Slot 6 Type||#|
|Expansion Slot 7 Type||PCIEX16GPU|
|Power Consumption (W)||0|