Free Amazon Echo Dot
This festive season we have the ultimate gadget thrown in for free for the first 120 customers that place an order over £500 using Amazon Pay checkout.
Full details of the promotion
- To claim your free Amazon Echo Dot, all you have to do is place an order over £500 and select Amazon Pay as payment method at checkout
- Promotion applies to orders placed between 23/11/17 and 15/12/17.
- This promotion is limited to first 120 orders and will be removed from our Deals and Promotions section once stock has ran out
- Amazon Echo Dot will be shipped by Dino PC Ltd together with order placed
- Orders returned for a refund require for Amazon Echo Dot to be returned, otherwrise RRP price of £49 would be deducted from total refund
Learn more about the Echo Dot
- Amazon Echo Dot is a hands-free, voice-controlled device that uses Alexa to play music, control smart home devices, provide information, read the news, set alarms and more
- Connects to speakers or headphones through Bluetooth or 3.5 mm stereo cable to play music from Amazon Music, Spotify and TuneIn. Play music simultaneously across multiple Echo devices and speakers connected via cable with multi-room music (Available for Amazon Music and TuneIn. Bluetooth not supported)
- Call or message anyone hands-free who also has an Echo device or the Alexa App. Also, quickly connect to other Echo devices in your home using just your voice
- Controls lights, switches, TVs, thermostats and more with compatible connected devices from WeMo, Philips Hue, Sony, Hive, Netatmo, Nest, tado° and others
- Hears you from across the room with 7 microphones for far-field hands-free voice control, even in noisy environments or while playing music
- Includes a built-in speaker so it can work on its own as a smart alarm clock in the bedroom, an assistant in the kitchen, or anywhere you might want a voice-controlled device
- Always getting smarter - Alexa updates through the cloud automatically and is continually learning, adding new features and skills
Amazon Echo Dot is a hands-free, voice-controlled device with a small built-in speaker—it can also connect to your speakers or headphones over Bluetooth or through a 3.5 mm audio cable to deliver stereo sound to the speakers you choose. Echo Dot connects to the Alexa Voice Service to play music, make calls, send and receive messages, provide information, news, sports scores, weather and more. Prime members can also ask Alexa to order eligible products they've ordered before and many Prime products. All you have to do is ask.
Echo Dot can hear you from across the room—even in noisy environments or while playing music. When you want to use Echo Dot, just say the wake word “Alexa” and Echo Dot responds. If you have more than one Echo or Echo Dot, Alexa responds intelligently from the device you're closest to with ESP (Echo Spatial Perception).