Fractal Design Define XL R2 black
Bigger and better: building on the success of the awarding-winning Define XL. High density sound-dampening material for an optimal silent case ModuVent design allows you to choose between optimal silence or maximum airflow Powerful internal layout and additional PCI expansion slots, fitting the enthusiast system.
- High Density Sound-Dampening Material - For an optimal silent case.
- ModuVent Design - Allows the user to choose between optimal silence or maximum airflow .
- Removable HDD Cages - Both HDD cages can be removed or repositioned for increased airflow or allowing a front radiator mount.
- Fan Controller - Three-speed fan controller is strategically integrated in the front panel and supports up to 3 fans.
- Silent Fans Included - Three Silent Series R2 fans are included, featuring hydraulic bearings which contribute to a longer life expectancy.
- Tool-Less Front Fan Holder - Makes switching front fans a breeze.
|Form Factor||Full Tower|
|Motherboard Support||XL ATX
|Drive Bays||4x 5.25"
8x 2.5"/3.5" combo
|Expansion Slots||9 horizontal|
|Max GPU Length||330mm (with top HDD cage, 480mm (top HDD cage removed)|
|Max Cooler Height||170mm|
|Max PSU Length||345mm|
|Front Fan Mounts||2x 120mm
|Top Fan Mounts||2x 120mm
|Rear Fan Mounts||1x 120mm
|Bottom Fan Mounts||1x 120mm
|Pre-installed Fans||3x 140mm|
|Dimensions||559 x 232 x 560 (mm)|
|Front I/O||2x USB 3.0
2x USB 2.0
1x 3.5mm Headphone
1x 3.5mm Microphone
|Manufacturer Part Number||FD-CA-DEF-XL-R2-BL|