Fractal Design Define S2, Blackout, Glass, Light
The Define S2 is the latest leap forward in open-layout case design - an ingenious refinement of the zero-obstruction formula that cemented the series as the de facto standard for the silent high-performance build.
- ModuVent Technology. - Third generation ModuVent technology gives users a choice between a soundproof steel cover or filtered multi-fan ventilation setup in the top panel.
- Multitude Of Mounting Options - Customizable 2.5” storage solution with two brackets and a choice of four locations to hide drives beneath the motherboard tray or display them prominently on top of the PSU shroud.
- Easy-To-Clean Filters - Easy-to-clean high airflow nylon filters on the front, top, and base with full PSU coverage and front access for convenience.
- Sound Dampening - Sleek anodized aluminum front panel with sound dampening inlay.
- Power Supply Shroud - Full-length power supply shroud hides excess cables for a clean interior and features a removable panel for installation of larger front radiators.
- Nine Fan Positions - With intuitive layout and clear airflow paths for massive cooling capacity.
- Nexus+ Smart Hub - Offers superior control of six additional case fans and three PWM devices via your motherboard.
- Three Fans Included - Three Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP-14 140 mm fans come pre-installed with dual intakes and rear exhaust for optimal airflow right out of the box.
|Form Factor||Mid Tower|
|Motherboard Support||EATX (up to 285mm wide)
|Drive Bays||2x 2.5"
3x 2.5"/3.5" combo
|Expansion Slots||7 horizontal
|Max GPU Length||440mm|
|Max Cooler Height||185mm|
|Max PSU Length||300mm|
|Front Fan Mounts||3x 120mm
|Top Fan Mounts||3x 120mm
|Rear Fan Mounts||1x 120mm
|Bottom Fan Mounts||2x 120mm
|Pre-installed Fans||3x 140mm|
|Dimensions||543 x 233 x 465 (mm)|
|Front I/O||1x USB Type-C 3.1
2x USB 3.0
3x USB 2.0
1x 3.5mm Headphone
1x 3.5mm Microphone
|Manufacturer Part Number||FD-CA-DEF-S2-BKO-TGL|