Fractal Design Define R5 Black Silent (ATX)
A Full ATX chassis designed for silent operation, with pre-installed sound dampening material and up to 8 3.5" HDD bays
- Dimensions (D x W x H) 531mm x 232mm x 451mm
- Included Fans one 140mm front and 140mm rear
- Space for up to eight 3.5" HDDs and two 2.5" SSDs
- Sound dampened front door with switchable hinges
- Removable mounting options for two 5.25" optical drives
|Material front panel||Plastic|
| Front I/O |
(Functionality depends on motherboard)
| 2 x USB 3.0 |
2 x USB 2.0
|Cooling system|| 1 x 140mm front |
1 x 140mm rear
Fan controller for up to 3 fans
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||521 x 232 x 451|
The Fractal Design Define R5 is the next evolution in the widely popular Define Series. Packed with intelligently designed enthusiast-oriented features delivering a silent case with powerful and expansive air and liquid cooling support, presented in a stunning Scandinavian inspired construction
The Define R5 case reaches the highest level of silent computing through strategically placed dense sound-absorbing material, ModuVent™ fan vent covers and finely tuned Dynamic Series fans.
The Define R5 was designed with configurability in mind, accommodating up to 8 hard drives and all modern graphics card. Should you wish to expand your system with water cooling components or more fans the layout can easily be configured to meet your demand.
- Optimally designed for silent computing with high density noise-reducing material throughout the case for maximum sound absorption, while not compromising on airflow and cooling capabilities.
- Equipped with new tool-less ModuVent™ fan slot covers allowing the user to install more fans if desired or keep fan slots covered to maximize sound absorption.
- Including two Fractal Design Dynamic GP14 140mm fans developed for superlative airflow while still maintaining low noise levels.
- The HDD cage system holds up to eight 3.5” or 2.5” drives and is more adaptable than ever, allowing the user to modify the case layout according to personal preference with more places to relocate the cages
- The ODD cage can easily be removed to gain additional interior space; the area can be freed up to allow for increased airflow, to provide a new place for HDD cage mounting or to make more room for water cooling components
- Three-speed fan controller is strategically integrated in the front panel and supports up to 3 fans.
|Manufacturer Part Number||FD-CA-DEF-R5-BK|