Fractal Design Define Nano S (No Optical Drive, Mini-ITX)
Clean Mini ITX case with sound dampening built in for silent operation
- Dimensions (D x W x H) 412mm x 203mm x 344mm
- Included Fans one 140mm front and 120mm rear
- Space for up to two 3.5" HDDs and two 2.5" SSDs
- Front and PSU Filtered fan intakes
- No 5.25" optical bay mount
|Material front panel||Plastic|
| Front I/O
(Functionality depends on motherboard)
|2 x USB 3.0
|Cooling system||1 x 120mm Rear, 1 x 140mm Front|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||420 x 275 x 485|
The Define Nano S is an ITX case that features compatibility with high end, full-size components, superior sound dampening, and an ATX-like layout.
The case includes two Dynamic Series fans with both bottom and front intakes protected by easy-to-clean, removable dust filters.
With its mounting capabilities for simultaneous radiators and unobstructed airflow path, the Define Nano S can cool enthusiast-level components.
Equipped with Fractal Design’s signature ModuVent™ technology on the top vents and sound dampening throughout, the Define Nano S can run a powerful system quietly, a hallmark of the Define series.
- A Define Series ITX case designed for silent computing with sound dampening and ModuVent™ technology
- User-friendly construction with superior cable management and compatibility for full-size components
Flexible storage options with room for up to 4 drives
- Accommodates a variety of radiator sizes and includes brackets for reservoir and pump mounting
- Features two Dynamic Series fans — 1 GP-12 and 1 GP-14 — with an adapter included for motherboards with limited fan headers
- Featuring an open interior allowing an unobstructed airflow path from the front of the case to the rear exhaust
- Easy-to-clean filters on the bottom and front, spanning the PSU position, with the bottom filter ejecting from the front for easy-access.
|Manufacturer Part Number||FD-CA-DEF-NANO-S-BK|