Fractal Design Define C
Smaller than the usual ATX case, the Define C and its optimized interior provides the perfect base for users of all kinds. The open air design offers unobstructed airflow across your core components with high performance and silent computing in mind at every step.
- ModuVent Technology - For silent operation in a compact micro ATX form factor.
- Sound-Sampening Material - Side and front panels are lined with industrial-grade sound dampening material.
- Flexible Storage Options - With room for up to five drives.
- Two Airflow-Optimized Fans Included - Comes with two preinstalled Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP-12 120 mm fans optimized to deliver maximum airflow while still maintaining a low noise level.
- Open Air Design - Open air designed interior creates an unobstructed airflow path from the front intake to the rear exhaust.
- Power Supply Shroud - Conceals drive cage and excess cabling for an even quieter and cleaner looking interior free of airflow obstructions.
- Optional Filter Included - To prevent dust buildup when ModuVent is removed for additional fan slots.
- Easy-To-Clean Filters - Easy-to-clean high airflow nylon filters on the front and base with full PSU coverage and front access for convenience.
|Form Factor||Mid Tower|
|Drive Bays||3x 2.5"
2x 2.5"/3.5" combo
|Expansion Slots||7 horizontal|
|Max GPU Length||315mm|
|Max Cooler Height||172mm|
|Max PSU Length||175mm|
|Front Fan Mounts||3x 120mm
|Top Fan Mounts||2x 120mm
|Rear Fan Mounts||1x 120mm|
|Bottom Fan Mounts||1x 120mm|
|Pre-installed Fans||2x 120mm|
|Dimensions||399 x 210 x440 (mm)|
|Front I/O||2x USB 3.0
1x 3.5mm Headphone
1x 3.5mm Microphone
|Manufacturer Part Number||FD-CA-DEF-C-BK|