Fractal Design Define XL R2 Full Tower Case - Titanium Grey
This updated chassis carries on the family tradition of providing superb cooling and ventilation capabilities with exceptional expandability, in a sleek and stylish Scandinavian form.
- Components: Normally delivered in in 3-5 working days - delivery cost: £4.99
- Prebuilt PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK - normally delivered in 1-2 working days.
- Configurable PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK. Please see the 'turnaround' option on each page.
All orders are despatched by DPD on a Next Working Day service, and you will be advised of a one hour delivery window, which you can rearrange if required.
The Define XL R2, which includes our innovative ModuVent™ feature, has an updated internal layout that offers even greater modularity and flexibility, including capacity for 9 PCI cards and two HDD cages that can be repositioned to provide even more space for water cooling radiators.
- High density sound-dampening material for an optimal silent case.
- Patented ModuVent™ design allows the user to choose between optimal silence or maximum airflow.
- With a new internal layout and additional PCI expansion slots, it can harbor the most powerful enthusiast systems.
- Both HDD cages can be removed or repositioned for increased airflow or allowing a front radiator mount.
- Easily fits water cooling equipment in the front, top, rear and bottom without major modifications.
- Three-speed fan controller is strategically integrated in the front panel and supports up to 3 fans.
- Three Silent Series R2 fans are included, featuring hydraulic bearings which contribute to a longer life expectancy.
- New tool-less front fan holder makes switching front fans a breeze.
|Manufacturer Part Number||FD-CA-DEF-XL-R2-TI|