Crucial P5 Plus 500GB PCIe 4.0 3D NAND NVMe M.2 SSD
- Components & Accessories: Normally delivered in in 3-5 working days - delivery cost: £4.99
- Prebuilt PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK - normally delivered in 1-2 working days.
- Custom PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK. Please see the 'turnaround' option on each page.
All orders are despatched by DPD on a Next Working Day service, and you will be advised of a one hour delivery window, which you can rearrange if required.
- Proven Performance - When performance and reliability are critical, build your rig with our Micron Advanced NAND and PCIe 4.0 NVMe technology. Our Crucial P5 Plus is nearly 2x faster than our previous generation and boasts read speeds up to 6600MB/s. The P5 Plus is developed, manufactured, and tested with Micron for end-to-end quality you can trust.
- Get More Done - With cutting-edge technology and stability, the P5 Plus is perfect for intensive uses like gaming, video editing, content creation, and demanding engineering applications.
- Interoperability - The P5 Plus offers flexibility. Whether you need an SSD for a Gen3 system upgrade or a new Gen4 build, the P5 Plus is compatible with both. Experience faster boot ups, apps that open in seconds, and games that load as soon as you're ready to play.
- Fully Loaded - Combine performance and durability with the advanced features of our P5 Plus, including industry-leading NAND, innovative controller technology, adaptive thermal protection, dynamic write acceleration, error correction, and encryption capability. All Crucial SSDs also come with our Storage Executive and free cloning software.
- One of the Largest Memory and Storage Manufacturers Worldwide - Micron has been producing some of the world's most advanced memory and storage technologies for more than 40 years. All Crucial products are developed by Micron’s advanced engineering team to ensure best-in-class quality and reliability.
|Manufacturer Part Number||CT500P5PSSD8|
|Interface||PCIe Gen 4, NVMe 1.3|
|Sequential Read||4,000 MB/s|
|Sequential Write||6,600 MB/s|