Corsair SF Series SF750 — 750 Watt 80 PLUS Platinum Certified High Performance SFX PSU
The CORSAIR SF750 80 PLUS Platinum SFX Power Supply is an extraordinarily power-dense PSU, ready to power the most cutting-edge small form factor PCs with 750 continuous watts.
- Components & Accessories: Normally delivered in in 3-5 working days - delivery cost: £4.99
- Prebuilt PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK - normally delivered in 1-2 working days.
- Custom PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK. Please see the 'turnaround' option on each page.
All orders are despatched by DPD on a Next Working Day service, and you will be advised of a one hour delivery window, which you can rearrange if required.
- 80 Plus Platinum Certified - The SF750 Platinum delivers power at up to 92% efficiency, lowering energy consumption, noise, temperatures, and your power bill.
- Japanese 105°C Capacitors - Using high-end electrolytic capacitors, the SF750 Platinum offers the unwavering power and long-term reliability you demand from a CORSAIR power supply.
- Zero RPM Fan Mode - The SF750 Platinum’s 92mm cooling fan doesn’t spin until you need it, for near-silent operation at low and medium loads.
- 92mm PWM Low Noise Cooling Fan - Utilizing PWM instead of the standard DC voltage control, the SF750 Platinum keeps noise low and delivers precise fan speed. The SF750 Platinum also utilizes a copper alloy heatsink, ensuring optimal thermal performance.
- Fully Modular Cables - SF Platinum Series power supplies come equipped with premium, individually sleeved cables featuring a flexible paracord sleeve, ready to fit right into your new high-end PC. The individually sleeved cables also make routing and cable management a breeze, with a lower profile and improved flexibility.
- SFX-To-ATX Bracket Included - SF Platinum Series power supplies include an SFX-to-ATX power supply adapter bracket enabling installation into any ATX compatible case.
- Seven-Year Warranty - CORSAIR offers a seven-year warranty on all SF Platinum Series power supplies, your guarantee of reliable operation that will last across several system builds. If you need help, CORSAIR customer service and tech support are always on hand.
|Manufacturer Part Number||CP-9020186-UK|
|PSU length (mm)||100|
|Efficiency Rating||80+ Platinum|
2x EPS 8-Pin
4x PCIe 6+2-Pin
3x Molex 4-Pin
|Dimensions||125 x 63.5 x 100 (mm)|