Corsair RMx Series™ Modular RM650x — 650 Watt 80 PLUS® Gold
A fully modular 650 Watt power supply with black sleeved cables and a Zero RPM fan mode for quiet operation
- 80 PLUS® Gold
- Thermally controlled 135mm fan
- Modular all black sleeved cables for cleaner cable management
Gold-certified efficiency with extremely tight voltage regulation to deliver superior performance.
Corsair RMx series power supplies give you extremely tight voltage control, quiet operation, Gold-certified efficiency, and a fully modular cable set. Built with all Japanese 105°C capacitors, they’re a great choice for high performance PCs where reliability is essential. 80 PLUS Gold efficiency reduces operating cost and excess heat, and Zero RPM fan mode ensures virtual silence at low and medium loads. And, the fully modular DC cables make builds and upgrades easy, with clean, great-looking results
Fully modular cable set
Installation is faster, since you can mount the power supply in the case first, and then attach only the cables you need.
Zero RPM Fan Mode
In fact, most of the time, no active cooling is required. The fan simply doesn't spin. And when you're pushing it hard, the thermally controlled fan adjusts its speed to match demand. The custom-designed fan is extra large, with a diameter of 140mm for low noise even at full load, and it uses a fluid dynamic bearing for quiet, reliable operation.
- 80 PLUS® Gold efficiency, delivering 90% energy efficiency at real world load conditions.
- ZeroRPM mode for fanless operation at low loads and outstanding noise reduction.
- Fully modular cables for easy installation, less clutter, and helps maximize airflow through your computer’s chassis.
- Over-voltage protection, under-voltage protection, short circuit protection, over power protection, and over temperature protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
- Engineered to meet maximum power output at a server-grade 50°C temperature rating.
|Manufacturer Part Number||CP-9020091-UK|