Corsair iCUE H60i RGB PRO XT 120mm Liquid CPU Cooler
- Components & Accessories: Normally delivered in in 3-5 working days - delivery cost: £4.99
- Prebuilt PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK - normally delivered in 1-2 working days.
- Custom PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK. Please see the 'turnaround' option on each page.
All orders are despatched by DPD on a Next Working Day service, and you will be advised of a one hour delivery window, which you can rearrange if required.
- Step Up Your CPU Cooling - Improve performance with liquid cooling driven by a 120mm CORSAIR ML Series magnetic levitation fan, delivering powerful PWM-controlled airflow between 400 and 2,400 RPM.
- Fits Nearly Any Build - A 120mm radiator with an expanded radiator core delivers high cooling surface area and performance.
- Dynamic Multi-Zone RGB Pump Head - 16 Individually addressable RGB LEDs light up the pump head to produce stunning, customizable lighting effects to match your build.
- Zero RPM Mode - Zero RPM cooling profiles in CORSAIR iCUE software allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures, eliminating fan noise.
- Powerful iCUE Software - Control and synchronize your cooler’s RGB lighting with all iCUE compatible devices, monitor CPU and coolant temperatures, and adjust fan and pump speeds, all from a single intuitive interface.
- High-Performance Cold Plate and Pump - Equipped with a thermally optimized cold plate and low-noise pump design for high-performance, quiet cooling.
- Easy to Install - Modular, tool-free mounting bracket for quick and painless installation.
- Five-Year Warranty - For complete peace of mind
|Lighting||RGB (pump head)|
|Cold plate Material||Copper|
|Radiator Dimensions||157 x120 x 27 (mm)|
|Coldplate Dimensions||56 x 56 (mm)|
|Fans||1x Corsair ML Series 120mm|
|Fan Dimensions||120 x 120 x 25 (mm)|
|Noise Level||37 dBA|
|Socket Support||Intel: 1200 / 1150 / 1151/ 1155/ 1156 / 1366 / 2011 / 2066
AMD: AM4, AM3, AM2, sTRX4, sTR4
|Manufacturer Part Number||CW-9060049-WW|
|CPU Socket||AMD Socket AM4, Intel LGA 1151, Intel LGA 1200, Intel LGA 2066|