Corsair iCUE H170i ELITE CAPELLIX
The CORSAIR iCUE H170i ELITE CAPELLIX Liquid CPU Cooler delivers powerful, low-noise cooling for the largest and most ambitious PC builds, with a massive 420mm radiator and three CORSAIR ML140 RGB PWM fans controllable between 400 and 2,000 RPM. 33 CAPELLIX LEDs on the pump head and eight RGB LEDs per fan put the spotlight on high-end CPU cooling.
- Components & Accessories: Normally delivered in in 3-5 working days - delivery cost: £4.99
- Prebuilt PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK - normally delivered in 1-2 working days.
- Custom PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK. Please see the 'turnaround' option on each page.
All orders are despatched by DPD on a Next Working Day service, and you will be advised of a one hour delivery window, which you can rearrange if required.
- High-Performance RGB Pump Head - Powerful, low-noise cooling for your CPU, lit by 33 ultra-bright CAPELLIX RGB LEDs.
- CORSAIR’s Largest All-In-One Radiator - A massive 420mm radiator provides maximum surface area for extreme cooling.
- CORSAIR iCUE COMMANDER CORE Included - A smart RGB lighting and fan speed controller gives you precise speed and lighting control for up to six RGB PWM fans.
- Magnetic Levitation RGB Fans - Three 140mm CORSAIR ML RGB Magnetic Levitation PWM fans deliver immense airflow to cool the most powerful systems with the latest high-performance components, with eight RGB LEDs per fan.
- Extreme CPU Cooling - Incredible cooling fan performance controllable via PWM, from 400 to 2,000 RPM while in operation.
- All-in-One Automated Cooling - Everything you need to keep your CPU running at peak performance, including fans, coolant, and radiator, in a completely sealed system with minimal maintenance.
- Zero RPM Mode - Zero RPM cooling profiles in CORSAIR iCUE software allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures, virtually eliminating fan noise.
- Powerful CORSAIR iCUE Software - Adjust fan and pump speeds, control and synchronize your cooler’s RGB lighting with all iCUE-compatible devices, and monitor CPU and coolant temperatures, all from a single intuitive interface.
- Split-Flow Copper Cold Plate - An optimal cold plate design and a high-density stack of 128 micro-skived fins-per-inch provides highly efficient cooling at all loads.
- Low-Noise Centrifugal Pump - Delivers a flow rate of up to 0.82L/min while generating less than 20 dBA, for extreme cooling with low noise.
- Easy to Install - Modular, tool-free mounting bracket for quick and painless installation on all modern Intel and AMD sockets.
|Manufacturer Part Number||CW-9060055-WW|
|CPU Socket||AMD Socket AM4, AMD Socket sTRX4, Intel LGA 1151, Intel LGA 1200, Intel LGA 2066|