Corsair TX-M Series™ TX650M — 650 Watt 80 Plus® Gold Certified PSU
The CORSAIR TX-M Series power supplies provide industrial build quality, 80 PLUS Gold efficiency, extremely tight voltages and a semi-modular cable set.
- 50°C operating temperature
- 80 Plus Gold efficiency
- 7-year warranty
- 120mm rifle bearing fan
- All Japanese capacitors
The CORSAIR TX-M Series power supplies give you extremely tight voltage regulation and a semi-modular cable set. With all Japanese 105°C capacitors, they’re a great choice for high performance PCs where reliability is essential. 80 PLUS Gold efficiency reduces operating cost and excess heat and together with the rifle bearing fan yields virtually silent operation. Build without worry knowing you’re backed by the CORSAIR 7-year warranty, technical support and customer service.
- 50°C Operating Temperature: Can output full power even at very high ambient temperatures
- 80 Plus Gold: Runs cooler and uses less power than less efficient power supplies
- Semi-Modular: Allows user to only use the cables they need for a cleaner looking build with better airflow
- 7-Year Warranty: Backed by CORSAIR’s legendary technical support and customer service
- 120mm Rifle Bearing Fan: Quieter than ball bearing but longer life than sleeve bearing
- All Japanese Capacitors: Unparalleled reliability, even at higher operating temperatures
|Manufacturer Part Number||CP-9020132-UK|