Corsair AX Series™ Digital Modular AX1500 — 1500 Watt 80 PLUS® Platinum
A fully modular digital power supply with 1500 Watts for high-end multi GPU setups
- 80 PLUS® Platinum
- Ultra-quiet 140mm cooling fan
- Modular all black sleeved cables for cleaner cable management
- Corsair Link™ Integration for monitoring and configuring
Provides 1500W of clean power
If youre building ultra high-end performance systems or pushing world overclocking records, you know it when even 1200 Watts just isnt enough. The AX1500i reliably delivers 1500 Watts of continuous not peak power on demand. And, you dont need any special household wiring to make it happen, youll get 1500 Watts of clean, stable power on 15 Amp circuits of 115V or higher.
Digitally controlled power
The AX1500i is designed around a DSP for increased efficiency, tighter voltage regulation, and superior electrical specifications. The elegant, DSP-based design reduces internal component count and allows for better control of electrical ripple and noise.
80 PLUS Titanium
The AX1500i, simply put, approaches near-perfect efficiency like no other desktop PC power supply has ever done. Amazing efficiency has so many benefits not only does it lower your operating costs, but it generates less heat, too. And that means that theres less cooling required, which lowers noise.
Zero RPM Fan Mode
In fact, most of the time, no active cooling is required. The fan simply doesnt spin. And when youre pushing it hard, the thermally controlled fan adjusts its speed to match demand. The custom-designed fan is extra large, with a diameter of 140mm for low noise even at full load, and it uses a fluid dynamic bearing for quiet, reliable operation.
Connect the AX1500i to a motherboard USB header with the included cable, and you can use Corsair Link to monitor power input, power output, efficiency, and internal temperature in real time. You can customize fan speed response, and set up your AX1500i to operate as a single-rail power supply, or with multiple virtual rails with customizable OCP points.
Fully modular low-profile cables
AX1500i is fully modular, which means that there are no permanently attached cables. This greatly simplifies installation and allows you to use only the cables you need, for a neater, cleaner build. This can also improve performance: fewer extraneous cables in your system can reduce airflow obstruction.
- Digital Signal Processor (DSP) for delivering extremely clean, efficient power with real-time adjustments
- Corsair Link Integration for monitoring and adjustment of performance, noise, and OCP settings
- Multi-Rail mode by default that can be configured into a single rail through Corsair Link software
- An ultra-quiet, 140mm fluid dynamic bearing fan delivers excellent airflow with exceptionally low noise levels by varying fan speed in response to temperature
- 80 PLUS Titanium certified, delivering up to 94% energy efficiency under real-world load conditions
Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99
- Over-voltage, under-voltage, over-current, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety for your critical system components
- Engineered to meet maximum power output at a server-grade 50C temperature rating
- Self-test switch to determine PSU functionality even before installation
- All Japanese, 105C rated capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability
- A seven year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair's legendary technical support and customer service
|Manufacturer Part Number||CP-9020057-UK|