Cooler Master MasterBox MB500 (No Optical Drive, ATX)
A semi-meshed front panel and ventilation holes on top will allow more airflow from the two pre-installed 120mm RGB fans in the front and one 120mm RGB fan in the rear. The excellent thermal performance and aggressive outlook of the MasterBox MB500 make it a perfect choice for Gamers and PC enthusiasts.
The spacious interior and two chamber design allows you to assemble the case faster and cleaner. It can support up to a 360mm radiator, 400mm in length for graphic card, 160mm in height for CPU cooler and 180mm in length for PSU.
Show off your unique build through the 4mm thick edge-to- edge tempered glass side panel.
- Excellent Thermal Performance: Optimized airflow due to the semi-meshed front panel and ventilation holes on top of the case
- RGB LED fans: Two 120mm RGB LED fans behind the front panel and one 120mm RGB LED fan in the rear are pre-installed to create an amazing lighting effect
- RGB Lighting Control: One RGB controller is included in the accessory pack. If your MB does not support the RGB control function, you can connect the RESET button cable and control the RGB lighting directly from the I/O panel
- 1 to 3 Splitter Cable for RGB LED Fans: The RGB Connector Splitter and 4 pin male to male adapters are included. Certified compatible with: ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI and ASRock motherboards
- 4mm Thick Edge to Edge Tempered Glass Side Panel: Show off your build in style through the 4mm thick edge to edge tempered glass side panel
- Full Black Coating & PSU Cover: Let your system stand out with an all-black background
- Cooling Support: Up to six 120mm fans or up to 360mm radiator support in the front and and 120mm in the rear, ensure you don’t have to compromise on performance
- Compatibility Support: Support up to 400mm Graphics card, 160mm Tower CPU Cooler and 180 PSU in length
|Manufacturer Part Number||MCB-B500D-KGNN-S00|