Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO
An Intel Socket specific mid-sized CPU cooler with a 92mm fan
- 92mm PWM fan included
- 3 Direct copper heatpipes and aluminium fin design
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 90mm x 79mm x 136mm
- Option for adding 2nd fan with quick-snap fan brackets
Cooler Master's Hyper TX series has evolved with requirements of current mainstream CPUs. The introduction of Hyper TX3i marks another milestone with Cooler Master's first-ever full compatibility with Intel LGA 1156 socket.
Hyper TX3i is taking basic ideas and simple design while incorporating it with most of the fine points of a decent performing cooler, such as the dual fan design to attach another 92mm fan to increase the cooling power. Hyper TX3 also brings back the "original" direct contact heat-pipe design from Cooler Master
- Maximum compatible CPU wattage: over 130W TDP.
- 3 x Direct Contact heat-pipes with aluminum fins to provide excellent heat dissipation.
- Option for adding 2nd fan to increase cooling performance.
- New 92mm PWM fan with wide RPM range and anti-vibration rubber pads.
- Silent CPU cooler at only17 dBA (at minimum speed).
- Easy swappable fan by clips (clips for 2nd fan included).
- Excellent airflow design with compact heatsink dimension.
|Type||Heatsink and fan|
|Fan speed||800 ~ 2800 R.P.M. (PWM)|
|Heatsink/Block Material||Copper base and aluminium fins|
|Manufacturer Part Number||RR-TX3E-22PK-R1|
|CPU Socket||LGA 1151, FM2+, AM3+, AM4|
Write Your Own Review