Noctua NF-F12 120mm Focused Flow PWM Fan
Teaming up eleven stator guide vanes with a specially conceived seven blade impeller, the NF-F12’s Focused Flow system creates outstanding static pressure and focuses the airflow for superior performance on heatsinks and radiators. At the same time, a wide range of advanced aerodynamic design measures, second generation SSO-Bearing and Noctua’s new, custom designed PWM IC for fully automatic control guarantee astounding quietness of operation. The NF-F12 comes with modular cabling, integrated anti-vibration pads and two speed settings for full flexibility. Its commanding performance, exhaustive set of features and Noctua’s trusted premium quality make it an elite choice for use on air coolers, radiators and other pressure demanding applications.
- Focused Flow frame - Designed for pressure demanding applications such as heatsinks and radiators, the Focused Flow frame features eleven stator guide vanes that straighten, channel and focus the airflow, which allows the NF-F12 to rival the performance of conventional fans running at much faster speeds.
- Varying Angular Distance And Vortex Control Notches - Help to spread the noise emission over a broader frequency spectrum and thus make the fan's sound pattern more agreeable to the human ear.
- Heptaperf Impeller - Custom designed for the new Focused Flow frame and to work in tandem with the eleven stator guide vanes, the NF-F12's seven blade Heptaperf impeller has been carefully optimised to achieve a perfect balance between power and quietness.
- Stepped Inlet Design - Noctua's Stepped Inlet Design adds turbulence to the influx in order to facilitate the transition from laminar flow to turbulent flow, which reduces tonal intake noise, improves flow attachment and increases suction capacity, especially in space-restricted environments.
- Inner Surface Microstructures - With the tips of the fan blades ploughing through the boundary layer created by the Inner Surface Microstructures, flow separation from the suction side of the blades is significantly suppressed, which results in reduced blade passing noise and improved airflow and pressure efficiency.
- Integrated Anti-Vibration Pads - Integrated anti-vibration pads made from extra-soft silicone minimise the transmission of minute vibrations while maintaining full compatibility with all standard screws and other mounting systems.
- SSO2 Bearing - With SSO2, the rear magnet is placed closer to the axis to provide even better stabilisation, precision and durability.
- Metal Bearing Shell - In order to guarantee the highest possible degree of manufacturing precision, minimum tolerance and excellent long-term stability, the NF-F12 sports a CNC milled bearing shell made entirely from brass.
- Stops at 0% PWM - Makes it ideal for creating setups with semi-passive cooling that automatically turn the fans off and thus run completely silent at idle if thermals allow.
- Ultra-Low Power Consumption - The NF-F12 draws only 0.6W, which is more than 50% less than many fans in the same speed range.
- Low Noise Adapter - The NF-F12 is supplied with a (L.N.A.) that reduces the maximum fan speed from 1500 to 1200rpm.
- Extensive Cabling Options - The fan's short 20cm primary cable minimises cable clutter in typical applications while the supplied 30cm extension provides extended reach when necessary. Both cables are fully sleeved and a 4-pin y-cable allows the connection of a second NF-F12 fan to the same PWM fan header for automatic control.
|Manufacturer Part Number||NF-F12-PWM|
|Max Speed||1500 RPM|
|Noise Level (dBA)||22.4|