MSI B460M-A PRO motherboard Intel B460 LGA 1200 micro ATX
MSI's PRO series helps users work smarter by delivering an efficient and productive experience. Featuring stable functionality and high-quality assembly, PRO series motherboards provide not only optimized professional workflows but also less troubleshooting and longevity.
- Core Boost - Core Boost technology combines MSI's premium layout and optimized power design which allows for faster and undistorted current delivery to the CPU at pin-point precision. Creating a perfect condition to support multi-core CPU running at full speed.
- DDR4 Boost - Fully isolated DDR circuit to deliver pure data signals for the best performance and stability.
- M.2 Shield Frozr - The world’s fastest SSDs can start to lower performance when getting hot. Part of the motherboards heatsink design, M.2 SHIELD FROZR is the next generation M.2 thermal solution to avoid this by offering the best thermal protection to make sure that SSD maintains maximum performance.
- PCIe Steel Armor - MSI PCI Express Steel Armor slots are secured to the motherboard with extra solder points and support the weight of heavy graphics cards. When every advantage in games counts, Steel Armor shields the point of contact from electromagnetic interference.
- Audio Boost - Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality for the most immersive gaming experience.
- Full Fan Control - otal Fan Control allows you check your primary system characteristics in a simplified graphical interface. You can also set up to 4 temperature targets for CPU and motherboard, which will adjust the fan speeds automatically.
|Memory Slots||2x DDR4|
|Max Memory||64 GB|
|SATA 6GB/s Ports||6|
|M.2 Slots||1 x M key, type 2242/2260/2280|
|PCI-E x16 Slots||1|
|PCI-E x8 Slots||0|
|PCI-E x4 Slots||0|
|PCI-E x1 Slots||2|
|Multi GPU Support||Not Supported|
|Manufacturer Part Number||B460M-A PRO|
|CPU Socket||Intel LGA 1200|
|Maximum System Memory (GB)||2|
|Available RAM Slots||64|
|Available SATA 6Gb/s Connector(s)||6|
|Available M.2 Connector(s)||1|
|Motherboard Supports SLI||No|
|Motherboard Supports Crossfire||No|
|Expansion Slot 1 Type||PCIEX16GPU|
|Expansion Slot 2 Type||PCIEX1|
|Expansion Slot 3 Type||PCIEX1|
|Expansion Slot 4 Type||#|
|Expansion Slot 5 Type||#|
|Expansion Slot 6 Type||#|
|Expansion Slot 7 Type||#|