AORUS Intel Z390 ELITE 9th Gen ATX
The AORUS Core is inspired by the falcon’s aggressive nature and hunting prowess. The falcon uses its razor sharp talons to swiftly strike down its prey with exceptional efficiency and precision, qualities that are exemplified in the fine details of AORUS design.
- 12+1 Phases Digital power Design - 100% digital controller and additional 8+4 Solid-pin CPU Power Connectors offer incredible precision in delivering power to the motherboard's most power-hungry and energy-sensitive components.
- Support For DDR4 To 4133MHz And Beyond - AORUS is offering a tested and proven platform that ensures proper compatibility to 4133MHz and beyond.
- Advanced Thermal Design - Z390 AORUS ELITE uses high performance thermal design with screwed mounted heatsinks and thick thermal pad, providing ultimate MOSFET cooling performance for enthusiasts, overclockers and gamers.
- AORUS M.2 Thermal Guard - Prevents throttling and bottlenecks from high speed M.2 SSDs as it helps to dissipate heat before it becomes an issue.
- AORUS Audio - ALC1220 120dB(A) SNR HD Audio with Smart Headphone Amp automatically detects impedance of your head-worn audio device, preventing issues such as low volume and distortion. With the new VB series audio controller stream your voice to the world vibrantly with both front/rear microphone SNR up to 110/114dB(A).
- RGB Fusion 2.0 - offers users the option to control onboard RGB and external RGB / Addressable LED light strips for their PC. Already feature filled with colors and patterns, RGB Fusion 2.0 on Z390 Series AORUS Motherboards are now upgraded with Addressable LED support.
- Smart Fan 5 - Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange their fan headers to reflect different thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Not only that, with Smart Fan 5 more hybrid fan headers that support both PWM and Voltage mode fans have been introduced to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly.
- Solid Pin Power Connectors - Z390 AORUS motherboards feature solid plated ATX 24pin & ATX 12V 8pin + 4pin power connectors to offer a stable power supply during CPU overloading.
|Memory Slots||4x DDR4|
|Max Memory||128 GB|
|SATA 6GB/s Ports||6|
|M.2 Slots||1x M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110
1x M key, type 2242/2260/2280
|PCI-E x16 Slots||2|
|PCI-E x8 Slots||0|
|PCI-E x4 Slots||0|
|PCI-E x1 Slots||4|
|Multi GPU Support||2-way Crossfire|
|Manufacturer Part Number||Z390 AORUS ELITE|
|CPU Socket||Intel LGA 1151 Coffee lake|
|Maximum System Memory (GB)||128|
|Available RAM Slots||4|
|Available SATA 6Gb/s Connector(s)||6|
|Available M.2 Connector(s)||2|
|Motherboard Supports SLI||No|
|Motherboard Supports Crossfire||Yes|
|Expansion Slot 1 Type||PCIEX1|
|Expansion Slot 2 Type||PCIEX16GPU|
|Expansion Slot 3 Type||PCIEX1|
|Expansion Slot 4 Type||#|
|Expansion Slot 5 Type||PCIEX16GPU|
|Expansion Slot 6 Type||PCIEX1|
|Expansion Slot 7 Type||PCIEX1|