Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit EN (OEM)
Microsoft’s most recent and advanced Windows operating system with traditional but improved Windows Start Menu and business functionality for encryption, remote log-in and virtual machines
- Easily connect to business or school Domains for network sharing of files, servers and printers
- Remote Desktop log in for using your PC wile at home or abroad
- Run Virtual Machines with Hyper-V for running multiple operating systems on the same PC
- Enhanced encryption for additional security and data protection
Windows 10 Pro
With Windows 10 Pro, you've got a great business partner. It has all the features of Windows 10 Home, plus important business functionality for encryption, remote log-in, creating virtual machines, and more. Get fast start-ups, a familiar yet expanded Start menu, and great new ways to get stuff done, plus innovative features like an all-new browser built for online action and Cortana, the more personal digital assistant.
Right for business
You can connect to your business or school Domain or Azure Active Directory to use network files, servers, printers, and more. Get additional security with BitLocker to help protect your data with encryption and security management. Windows 10 enables you to log in with Remote Desktop to sign in and use your Pro PC while at home or on the road. Create and run virtual machines with Hyper-V so you can run more than one operating system at the same time on the same PC.
Make the web work the way you do
Microsoft Edge lets you move quickly from browsing to doing. Write or type notes directly on web pages and share them with others, read online articles free of distraction, and save your favourite reads for convenient access later. And with Cortana enabled, you can highlight an unfamiliar term to get a contextual explanation that doesn’t take you away from where you are.
Multi-doing helps you get to "done” faster
Get to done faster by better managing your desktop. Snap up to four things on one screen at the same time and create virtual desktops whenever you need more space or want to group things by project, like Office apps for work and games for play.
It’s the most personal Windows yet
Cortana works across your day and your devices to help you get things done. By learning more over time, Cortana becomes more personal and useful to you. Cortana’s also great at reminders, delivering them at the right time and place so you forget less and can do more.
Any device can carry your content, but only Windows gives you a truly personal experience. With Windows Hello, your device authenticates and recognizes you based on your presence, providing extra security, convenience and even a friendly hello.
Windows 10 system requirements
If you want to run Windows 10 on your PC, here's what it takes:
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor or SoC
- RAM: 2 GB for 64-bit
- Hard disk space: 20 GB for 64-bit OS
- Graphics card: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
- Cortana is only currently available on Windows 10 for the United States, United Kingdom, China, France, Italy, Germany and Spain.
- Windows 10 Home users will receive updates from Windows Update automatically when it’s available. Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10 Enterprise users will have the ability to postpone updates. The amount of time that Windows 10 Pro users can postpone updates is limited.
- An Internet connection is required to perform the upgrade. Windows 10 is a large file – about 3 GB – and Internet access (ISP) fees might apply.
- The upgradeability of a device includes factors beyond the system specification. This includes driver and firmware support, application compatibility and feature support, regardless of whether or not the device meets the minimum system specification for Windows 10.
- If the anti-malware application is compatible and current, your application will be preserved during the upgrade to Windows 10
- Some applications that came from your OEM may be removed prior to upgrade.
- MDM functionality will not be available in Windows 10 Home edition when Windows 10 is released.
- Windows 7 desktop gadgets will be removed as part of installing Windows 10.
- If you have a floppy drive, you will need to download the latest driver from Windows Update or from the manufacturer’s website.
- The number of applications that can be snapped will depend upon the minimum resolution for the application.
- To use touch, you need a tablet or a monitor that supports multi-touch.
- Microsoft account required for some features.
- Secure boot requires firmware that supports UEFI v2.3.1 Errata B and has the Microsoft Windows Certification Authority in the UEFI signature database.
- Some games and programs might require a graphics card compatible with DirectX 10 or higher for optimal performance.
- Client Hyper-V requires a 64-bit system with second level address translation (SLAT) capabilities and additional 2 GB of RAM (Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10 Enterprise only).
Please note: This is an OEM software which can only be purchased along with a new computer or motherboard. This software is not refundable upon receipt.
|Manufacturer Part Number||FQC-08929|