Fractal Define XL R2 Titanium Grey Case
- High density sound-dampening material for an optimal silent case.
- Patented ModuVent™ design allows the user to choose between optimal silence or maximum airflow.
- With a new internal layout and additional PCI expansion slots, it can harbor the most powerful enthusiast systems.
- Both HDD cages can be removed or repositioned for increased airflow or allowing a front radiator mount.
- Easily fits water cooling equipment in the front, top, rear and bottom without major modifications.
- Three-speed fan controller is strategically integrated in the front panel and supports up to 3 fans.
- Three Silent Series R2 fans are included, featuring hydraulic bearings which contribute to a longer life expectancy.
- New tool-less front fan holder makes switching front fans a breeze.
|Manufacturer Part Number||FD-CA-DEF-XL-R2-TI|
Write Your Own Review