Fractal Design Define R6 USB-C TG Midi Tower Black
Expanding on the timeless elegant form and silent modular function that brought so much success to its predecessors, the new Define R6 offers the most demanding hardware enthusiast a solid foundation and flexible framework with limitless potential.
- Full-Size Tempered Glass - Show off your build through a full-size side panel of tempered, scratch-resistant glass.
- Reversible Front Door - Reversible front door with anodized aluminum cover and dual-handed mounting system for adaptability with elegance.
- Easy-To-Clean Filters - Easy-to-clean high airflow nylon filters on the front, top, and base with full PSU coverage and front access for convenience.
- Excellent Airflow And Cooling Support - Nine fan positions with intuitive layout and clear airflow paths offer massive cooling capacity. Three silent, airflow-optimized Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP-14 140 mm fans come pre-installed.
- Modular Design - Highly modular interior includes six universal SSD/HDD trays that can be independently repositioned to suit components, cooling, and cable routing.Modular Storage Plate lets users easily convert between the Standard Layout for maximum storage capacity or the new Open Layout for superior water cooling support and clear air flow paths.
- Type-C Connector - USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C with Fast Charging support and up to 10Gbps transfer speeds.
- Industrial Sound-Dampening - Optimized for silent computing with high-density industrial dampening on side, top and front panels.
- PSU Shroud - Power supply shroud and Modular Storage Plate conceal HDD trays and excess cabling for a clean, clutter-free interior.
|Manufacturer Part Number||FD-CA-DEF-R6C-BKO-TGL|