Win an Iiyama G-Master Black Hawk Gaming Monitor!
We’re excited to share that you can be in with a chance of winning one of three Iiyama G-Master Black Hawk™ Gaming Monitors. As part of this exclusive promotion, you can claim up to five entries to win one of three monitors!
Competition rules, and how to enter
There are five ways to enter the competition - you can enter once, or all five! Full entry requirements are detailed below.
To claim your first 3 entries, complete the following actions across DinoPC’s Social Media platforms, to receive up to 3 entries (1x entry per platform).
Retweet & reply to the competition post with your favourite gaming moment from the last decade and make sure you’re following DinoPC to be entered into the prize draw.
Comment your favourite gaming moment from the last decade on the competition post and make sure you’re following DinoPC to be entered into the prize draw.
Share the competition post to your story and comment your favourite gaming moment from the last decade and make sure you’re following DinoPC to be entered into the prize draw.
Place An Order Over £400
Place an order on www.dinopc.com between 07/01/20 and 07/02/20 in excess of £400 to be automatically entered into the prize draw.
Mention DinoPC in your YouTube or Twitch stream or posted video (minimum 100 account followers) and share the post with DinoPC on Twitter or Facebook between 07/01/20 and 07/02/20 to receive an entry into the prize draw.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of Stone Group and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- Only one entry per qualifying route will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person and qualifying route will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 07/02/20. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- We reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: iiyama G-Master Black Hawk™ Gaming Monitor
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be announced and contacted via the winners chosen method of entry on 14/02/20 by a representative of DinoPC. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions and entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.