be quiet! Pure Wings 2 120mm PWM high-speed Computer case Fan 120mm
- Components: Normally delivered in in 3-5 working days - delivery cost: £4.99
- Prebuilt PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK - normally delivered in 1-2 working days.
- Configurable PC's: Free delivery to mainland UK. Please see the 'turnaround' option on each page.
All orders are despatched by DPD on a Next Working Day service, and you will be advised of a one hour delivery window, which you can rearrange if required.
- Extremely High Air Pressure - Due to the extremely high air pressure produced the Pure Wings 2 120mm PWM high-speed fan is especially recommended for powerful water and air cooled systems.
- Airflow-Optimized Fan Blades - Thanks to its surface-optimized fan blades the airflow is enhanced, noise-generating turbulences are minimized and the air pressure is increased. This feature is the key to effective cooling.
- Variable Fan Speed Function - Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) allows compatible 4-pin controllers - including those built into many motherboards - to intelligently vary the speed and thus the noise level of the fan. With PWM your system can ramp up the cooling when it’s needed, or operate in maximum quiet mode when it’s not.
- Rifle Bearing Technology - The Pure Wings 2 120mm PWM high-speed is the hallmark of outstanding reliability. This is achieved by its high-quality rifle bearing technology, which assures a very long lifespan of up to 80,000 hours.
|Manufacturer Part Number||BL081|
|Max Speed||2000 RPM|
|Noise Level (dBA)||36.9|