ASUS Turbo GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER EVO 8GB GDDR6
Blow them away
The ASUS Turbo GeForce® RTX 2060 SUPER™ EVO is designed from the ground up for systems with restricted airflow. With an emphasis on durability and longevity, the Turbo incorporates a host of subtle design optimizations that will improve airflow and increase reliability, even in cramped quarters.
Redesigned Shroud - Cutting-edge cooling
The Turbo GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER EVO features a new shroud that's designed to look sharp while optimizing cooling on several fronts. Parts of the shroud surrounding the fan intake have been raised to create a buffer between other cards in multi-gpu setups and space-restricted chassis. This physical buffer is paired with an angled shroud surface that funnels cool air to a large 80mm fan to ensure Turing™'s thermals remain under control in any scenario.
Auto−Extreme Technology - Precision automated manufacturing
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
- - RT Cores: Dedicated ray tracing hardware enables fast real-time ray tracing of objects and environments with physically accurate shadows, reflections, refractions, and global illumination
- - Concurrent Floating Point and Integer Processing: Turing GPUs more efficiently process the compute heavy workloads of modern games
- - Ultra-fast GDDR6: Experience up to 496 GB/s of memory bandwidth for high-speed, high-resolution gaming
- - A redesigned shroud incorporates a raised edge to preserve air intake in cramped environments
- - Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs
- - Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability
- - GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring
- - 144-hour Validation Program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games
|Manufacturer Part Number||90YV0DF1-M0NA00|
|GFX Card Supports SLI||No|
|GFX Card Supports Crossfire||No|